1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have bought a few things here, I am gooseshooter1 on fleebay and gun broker. Got this in a trade, gun is like flat new, I am sure less than 200 rds, if that through it. All paper work and extras. Comes with G-10 Wilson Starburst grips. 1 7rd ss and 2 8rd black mags. Don't need any trades right now. I have nice leather and extra mags I will offer to the buyer of the gun.

$2600 shipped. I need an FFL or will do a FTF with Florida DL in North or Central FL.

Thanks Spence

BTW: I had this on here a while back, sale fell through, posted it GB and the guy wanted to do FTF from out of state with just a DL so I passed. I can send more pics if you want something particular just ask.
Gun Firearm Trigger White Line
Carbon Air gun Gun accessory Shadow Webbing
Technology Black Grey Stationery Material property
Carbon Air gun Gun accessory Shadow Webbing
Product Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory
Text Photograph White Paper product Paper

·
Registered
308 Posts
Damn you ,damn you !!! Man I've been drooling on getting a ulcc !! And this is an absolute beautiful example my freind ! Bad timing or I'd be all over this !! No need to say GLWS because she will move quick especially at this price it's a steal !!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I thought the ULCC had flush cut, reverse crown barrel. This one appears to have the reverse crown only, or is it camera angle? The mags are all Wilson? What can you tell me/show me about the leather you mentioned? What form of payment if we proceed? Thanks (PM if ya want)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Current ulcc have the flush cut standard, used to be an option. Really only a cosmetic benefit. Pm sent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts