1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Another one of my favorites that has to go to make room for others. I am selling my Atlas Erebus, the best shooting gun I have ever owned. I custom ordered this one from Atlas with a couple specific alterations. Firstly I requested the Hyperion slide cuts, which I think look like Great White Shark gills and secondly I requested a steel aggressive Cheely grip in place of the aluminum grip. This makes for a heavy gun at around 50 ounces but is also likely the softest recoiling Erebus that has been built. This one also has the frame tapped for adding a frame mounted optic or gas pedal should the buyer choose. The gun will ship with the Romeo 3 Max optic "which is incredible" and I will include the smaller tactical magwell and the large competition magwell with the gun.

Regarding ammo, there is a lot of mixed information out there. This gun runs great with factory ammo, particularly in the 140-146 power factor range. I primarily run S&B 124gr and American Eagle 124gr. Most 124gr would work well, 147 would also run but not optimize the effect of the comp as well.

This build was close to $7000 new before the optic and extra magwell.

The gun will ship in it's factory soft case from Atlas with one 140mm magazine, the Romeo 3 Max installed and zeroed both the large competition magwell and smaller tactical magwell and a Atlas short trigger show along with the Atlas medium trigger shoe that is in the gun.

SOLD - I am asking $6000 shipped. I may consider doing a partial trade for a Staccato C2 or 2019 Staccato P. I value the C2 at $2000 trade and 19 P at $2500 trade.
Bag Luggage and bags Shoulder bag Electric blue Sleeve

Bicycle part Trigger Air gun Material property Wood
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Tints and shades
Photograph Green Light Material property Gun accessory
Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory Gas Electric blue
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Rectangle

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@AJP, you’ve lost your mind! This one is going in the “I regret selling my …”
You aren't wrong, if I could justify it, I'd much rather just hold onto it. I'm not kidding when I say it is the best shooting gun I've ever owned. It combines everything I love about a CZ TSO with the best parts of a Staccato XC and then makes them both even better.

·
Registered
780 Posts
WOW—stunning Atlas and GLWS!
I’m very curious as to what could even come close to replacing this in your arsenal…

Reactions: AJP
1 - 20 of 26 Posts