1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Atlas Athena. I've shot 520 rounds through this pistol without a single cycling problem. I bought the pistol with a short curved black trigger and switched it out to the long flat trigger to fit my hand. I can include the original short curved trigger, if the buyer is interested. When I switched the trigger out, I installed a new bushing kit on the grip module along with screws. I know it might seem like overkill, but Atlas recommended that the small screws that hold the module to the frame should be replaced after a couple removals. Every screw is properly torqued to value and the proper loctite was applied as recommended. I have all of the original screws and bushings and they look perfect to me. I also ordered extra optic mount replacement screws, because my SRO baseplate came loose after 50 rounds. I rectified that problem and wanted to have more screws on hand just in case. I haven't had a problem with the optic baseplate since. This pistol is ridiculously accurate. I was hitting steel at 100yds without a problem. I love this pistol, but I am moving on to different ventures currently. I am not interested in trades.
$5700 with optic
$5200 without optic

Included:
  • Large aggressive grip panels
  • Step Grip panel Aluminum
  • Flat Right, Flat Left, Right Large grip panels that came with the pistol
  • 2 140mm DLC Slidelock magazines with Atlas red baseplate
  • 1 120mm magazine with black baseplate that came with pistol
  • Adjustable Rear Sight
  • Extra Dawson Fiber Optic Front sights Red & Green
  • Atlas 10lb Red Recoil Spring
  • Atlas 11lb Yellow Recoil Spring
  • Trijicon SRO 2.5 MOA
  • Hammer Armament Thunder Classic Holster OD Green Carbon Fiber

I think that is everything. If anyone has any questions, please reach out to me and I'll give you my number. I know that I'm new on here, but I will do what I can to reassure the buyer that I am an honest seller. In regards to payment, I have PayPal and Venmo.

Product Trigger Air gun Font Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood
Automotive tire Wheel Toy Tire Auto part
Automotive lighting Audio equipment Camera accessory Rectangle Gadget
Tire Automotive tire Rim Tints and shades Bicycle part
Rectangle Font Beige Fashion accessory Auto part
Font Handwriting Grass Paper Paper product

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks you, I was hoping you were somewhat local to me in Texas. I'm interested but not 100% sure I want the Athena or the Artemis. Just bought a Nyx a week and a half ago. Did you install the rd trigger yourself or have it done by a gunsmith?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks you, I was hoping you were somewhat local to me in Texas. I'm interested but not 100% sure I want the Athena or the Artemis. Just bought a Nyx a week and a half ago. Did you install the rd trigger yourself or have it done by a gunsmith?
I installed the trigger myself. I've done a ton of Stryker fired triggers in the past and a 2011 was the easiest trigger that I've ever messed with. I also called Atlas to see if I had to tune the trigger to fit and they assured me that I didn't. Once I aligned the trigger shoe, it literally slid right into place. I adjusted the reset and it is the best trigger that I've ever shot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts