Average person in the USA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kokopelli, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    [video=youtube;oBuPQgV8yBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBuPQgV8yBM&feature=related[/video]

2. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    You hit that nail on the head. They don't teach that in schools anymore. It's the reason we are in such trouble today. What a shame.

_________
    COTEFT #8

3. carljc72

carljc72 1911's & Gunleather Supporting Addict

Sep 27, 2011
    Actually, Barney did better than most kids in high school could do today...I think

4. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    The 11tth and 12th graders that Sandy teaches don't know what a preamble is.. or change for a dollar.. Ron

5. Kazan

Kazan FUBAR

Sep 2, 2011
    See these should still show these, I can remember these on between Saturday Morning Cartoons
    [video=youtube;30OyU4O80i4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30OyU4O80i4[/video]

6. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    That's great.. I'll send it to Sandy... Ron

PS: One of the problem's with the system is that Sandy probably could not show this to her classes. There's always a secondary use clause and they'll have to buy it from someone..

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  7. Kazan

Kazan FUBAR

Sep 2, 2011
    School House Rock was great, you learned something and didn't even realize it

8. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    Indeed.. now we have to have a plan with a criteria designed by the most knowledgeable "politicians" that we can find. The "answer" seems to be, to rid the system of all those specialized people with degrees and experience and replace them with fresh out of college (bachelors level) people that will just go to the webesite and get the curriculum. That's sure what their doing in Tennessee... Ron

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted