Back to School Blow-Out!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Blayglock, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Ive decided to try and pursue an MBA, and want to finance my degree without debt so I am going to sell some toys:

First Up is a one-off custom 9mm 1911 Bobtail from Dan Wesson's Custom Shop. It is an all stainless model w/ Heinie night sights. The gun was sent to Rogers Precision for the barrel crown and plug work. WITHDRAWN. CANT PART WITH IT.

Next up is a Savage 10FP .308 . IT has a total of 20 rounds through it fired by previous owner. I have not even shot the gun yet, it has just set in my safe. This has the 24" heavy barrel and Accu-Trigger. Pics to follow $525 Shipped. No original box.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  2. Blayglock

Aug 18, 2011

3. gocanes

gocanes New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Cool gun. Always wanted a 9mm 1911. I am unfamiliar with the Dan Wesson Custom model; didn't even know that DW has a custom shop. Its not like the Kimber "custom shop" is it? What year was this made? What options did you have the DW Custom Shop do to it? Is the only thing that Chuck Rogers do to it is flush and crown the barrel and put a new spring plug in?

Thanks.

4. wade-19

wade-19 Global Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Aug 17, 2011
    It was built by Keith at DW. Only one I know of . It is basically a 9mm VBOB. Chuck crowned the barrel and fit the bushing. It is not just a new spring plug.

Sorry to butt in. Carry on...............

5. Blayglock

Aug 18, 2011
    Thanks Wade. I acquired this from him and he answered it all. I'm staying firm on the price and if it doesn't sell quickly I may loose my resolve. It is a cool piece.

6. Blayglock

Aug 18, 2011
    Updated with options

7. Glock2740

Glock2740 1911 addict Staff Member Moderator

Aug 16, 2011
    Cool gun. :thumb:

8. Blayglock

Aug 18, 2011
    Please close mods