1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Schütze
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they are folks.. Just in case Crazy John didn't post it here.. Ron

Just in PII's in 9MM and 38 Super with 1.5 in. Guarantee. Also have a nice selection of Mono's and Mono Heavyweights in 38 Super and 1.5 in.
We now have a good supply of UTC's in various configurations, even some in Hard Chrome. Same ol, Same ol no fees for credit cards and free shipping for in stock pistols.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Here they are folks.. Just in case Crazy John didn't post it here.. Ron

Just in PII's in 9MM and 38 Super with 1.5 in. Guarantee. Also have a nice selection of Mono's and Mono Heavyweights in 38 Super and 1.5 in.
We now have a good supply of UTC's in various configurations, even some in Hard Chrome. Same ol, Same ol no fees for credit cards and free shipping for in stock pistols.
Link? Thanks.

·
Schütze
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You'll need to call John.. He's a phone man... Good ole boy too.. Ron

PS: By far (a mile really) the best inventory going...

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
He just got 10 Ed Brown Special forces in the other day. :eek:

Nekkid slides,and gold bead front sights.

He's not called "CRAZY JOHN" for nothing,he's about ready to drive me crazy with his selection of 1911's. :der:

And to top things off,he's a Wilson dealer as well!

DAT85

·
Registered
607 Posts
Ok, the link didn't work, how do you go about contacting this John?

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
Okay, I see like 5 people I have to ban now for speaking the name of "He who shall not be mentioned!!!" :rofl2:

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
On "that other 1911 forum" mentioning CJ's name especially in reference to him having Baers in stock would get you banned.

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
Oh darn,not again!!!!!

Okay, I see like 5 people I have to ban now for speaking the name of "He who shall not be mentioned!!!" :rofl2:
Got "banhammer"2000 applied to my sorry butt yesterday for complaining about disparity in treatment pf people praising their favorite "crack" dealer over "there".:Cry:
Some "dealers" are good,"he who shall not be named",BAD!!!!

It would upset me more to be banned from this site as the posters over here are all "addicts"and actually know something of which we all love.
(Plus,most have been banned over there so I feel proud to be in this elite club! :hail: )

DAT85 :grin:

·
Registered
607 Posts
It would upset me more to be banned from this site as the posters over here are all "addicts"and actually know something of which we all love.
(Plus,most have been banned over there so I feel proud to be in this elite club!
For the record, I am an addict, but I don't know crap.

Andy

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
Got "banhammer"2000 applied to my sorry butt yesterday for complaining about disparity in treatment pf people praising their favorite "crack" dealer over "there".:Cry:
Some "dealers" are good,"he who shall not be named",BAD!!!!

(Plus,most have been banned over there so I feel proud to be in this elite club! :hail: )

DAT85 :grin:
With the exception of Fedork, to get banned here, you will have to do something really really bad.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts