Rant Bannon!

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by seagiant, Aug 2, 2020 at 11:35 AM.

1. seagiant

seagiant Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    This guy to me is like the old E.F. Hutton commercials...

When he talks, I listen!

Amazing that this guy can sit and talk about where we have been and where we hope to go to, mentioning names, dates, and things that turned around in this Country.

This is part 2 of an interview for PBS that he talks about what is going to impact the 2020 Election with Donald Trump!

Just sayin, smart Dude!!!

2. FatMikey

FatMikey Member

Apr 29, 2020
    Always fascinating. Has a podcast called "War Room Pandemic" which goes into great detail every episode on the Chinese Communist Party and the threat they pose to our way of life.

seagiant likes this.

3. seagiant

seagiant Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    Well, there are probably few times he walks into a room and he's not the smartest guy there?

That is how he impresses me, he can just sit down and literally talk for hours about any subject, no notes, no nothing, hell, I can't remember last week!

He would be on my short list for the White House in 2024, if I had anything to do with it!!!

The other thing is he actually has good things to say about Obozo and Jeff Sessions, which threw me, but I'm willing to learn and obviously not in line with what Donald Trump thinks?

Very interesting fellow!!!

And yes, he is the "Lone Voice In The Wilderness" on the perils of CHINA!!!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020 at 1:53 PM