1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Smiffin' ain't easy
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this frame up as a stripped G22 police trade in . I chopped the frame to a G19 grip length permanently attached an Agency Syndicate polymer mag well and beveled the frame magwell. Frame received my 360 clean edge stippling along with a trigger undercut , finger grooves removed and a mag release relief cut . The frame was converted to 9mm with all new internals including an Apex trigger & Zev connector which gives a non mushy 4lb pull. The slide started off as a new bald 416 SS G17 slide that was custom machined, Cerakoted & fitted with my Elite rear sight mated with a fabricated white ball front sight & new internals . The 416R SS barrel was hand fit , flushed and crowned with a satin matte bead blast. I have personally carried this off & on over the last few month and put 200rds through it . It's a fantastic shooter!

It will come with 1 mag and build sheet.

$1,720 with holster & light shipped or 1,600 without. Add 3% for CC.

Gun Product Firearm Trigger White
Gun Firearm Trigger White Line
Eye glass accessory Material property Leather Kitchen utensil Still life photography
Carbon
White World Grey

1,145 Posts
I like this one a lot!

Reactions: lsbbigdog

·
Registered
255 Posts
If by some strange chance someone is interested in this but doesn't know Lou's work on Glocks do yourself a big favor and buy it! I have no idea what type of magic Lou brews up in his shop but his full build Glocks are unlike any Glock you've ever shot.
Lou-I'd take this one off your hands but I've got the P3C already and the P3Cs on the way. Also, supporting two race cars and a gun habit are taxing the 'ole bank account.
Good luck with sale pal! Whomever picks it up will love it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts