1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this has been sitting in the safe for months now do to lack of time, no ranges that are open locally and my boss gave me the green light to shoot at his farm. He gave me a 30 minute window basically, because he didn’t want to startle the horses too much, and it being 630pm as well.

I’ll admit. I rushed with excitement and worked a full day, came home and played dad. Fed the kiddos and went for a quick trigger therapy session.

Target is 30 feet away.

Plant Tree Natural landscape Wood Easel

Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape Tree Vegetation

I only had these targets on hand. But they work.

Here are the first 4 magazines. Various ammo. FMJ, HST, Hornady Critical, Gold Dots, Hydroshox.

White Product Nature Font Yellow

I always tend to shoot low left. Always. Takes me a few minutes to warm up.

Nature Yellow Font Art Pattern

Each target is about 3”

Facial expression White Font Rectangle Red

After I took a small break, loaded up the last 4/5 magazines I had. Don’t remember if it was 4 or 5, shot a much better group.

White Plant Leaf Natural environment Wood

Was happy with that group.

Now, this gun did not have one hiccup. 0. It fed and shot everything I tossed at it. Brass went perfectly as it exited. Never hit the slide once. The White dot front sight is amazing.

This gun was flawless. I am super happy with it.

Took it apart to give it a cleaning after the session. The gun is built so well it’s truly a piece of art. It’s on ball bearings. Shot 120-150 rounds with ease. Really want to shoot again with my glasses vs contacts and have plenty of time to focus.

Trigger, finish, fit, is amazing.

Hand Finger Tool Wood Camera accessory

Product Cosmetics Air gun Material property Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Well, this has been sitting in the safe for months now do to lack of time, no ranges that are open locally and my boss gave me the green light to shoot at his farm. He gave me a 30 minute window basically, because he didn’t want to startle the horses too much, and it being 630pm as well.

I’ll admit. I rushed with excitement and worked a full day, came home and played dad. Fed the kiddos and went for a quick trigger therapy session.

Target is 30 feet away.

View attachment 744360
View attachment 744359

I only had these targets on hand. But they work.

Here are the first 4 magazines. Various ammo. FMJ, HST, Hornady Critical, Gold Dots, Hydroshox.

View attachment 744362

I always tend to shoot low left. Always. Takes me a few minutes to warm up.

View attachment 744363

Each target is about 3”

View attachment 744364

After I took a small break, loaded up the last 4/5 magazines I had. Don’t remember if it was 4 or 5, shot a much better group.

View attachment 744366

Was happy with that group.

Now, this gun did not have one hiccup. 0. It fed and shot everything I tossed at it. Brass went perfectly as it exited. Never hit the slide once. The White dot front sight is amazing.

This gun was flawless. I am super happy with it.

Took it apart to give it a cleaning after the session. The gun is built so well it’s truly a piece of art. It’s on ball bearings. Shot 120-150 rounds with ease. Really want to shoot again with my glasses vs contacts and have plenty of time to focus.

Trigger, finish, fit, is amazing.

View attachment 744370

View attachment 744371

View attachment 744373

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This is my dream gun, love everything about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts