1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Benchmark Precision 38 Super Two-Tone Combat Government. I purchased this a few years ago from a member here and it has been utterly reliable and accurate to shoot. The build sheet is pictured below and you can see the parts and the detail work are all first-class. In addition to the build sheet items, a flat-face trigger was installed, the slide was sent to Nighthawk for their nitride finish, and it is now wearing Gaboon Ebony grips from Wood Caliber. The original trigger and slim VZ gator-back canvas grips will be included. I’d be glad to keep the grips and adjust the price if the buyer doesn’t want them.

In addition to the parts list, there are lots of well executed touches like the polished pins, round-butt mainspring housing, French border, and high grip cut. If you want additional pictures of the internals, barrel, etc just ask.

Price is $2,400>>>$2,350 shipped to your FFL and I accept payment in any reasonable form.

Brown Gun Firearm Trigger Black
Shadow Metal Watch Steel Silver
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Black
Motorcycle accessories Grey Carbon Iron Metal
Gun Firearm Trigger Hardwood Grey
Wood Hardwood Line Wood stain Tan
Brown Tan Metal Iron Material property
Text White Style Black Black-and-white
Tan Pocket Gun accessory Wood stain Everyday carry

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I have a Benchmark Precision 9mm built from a Springfield Loaded and it is a great gun. You cannot go wrong with one of these. GLWS.

·
Enabler
3,496 Posts
One of you buy this already. I don't need a 3rd full size 38 super. Maybe I do, this is very tempting.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
7,435 Posts
I don't get it, what's wrong with the people on this site :confused:

A sub $2,500 Two/Tone, 38 super from BP and it's still here o_O

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,410 Posts
I don't get it, what's wrong with the people on this site :confused:

A sub $2,500 Two/Tone, 38 super from BP and it's still here o_O
Yep
It’s a tough crowd!

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
2,648 Posts
Well, I know we are not awaiting the outcome of the "impeachment trial"......and that is an amazingly extensive build sheet. I can't buy anything else for 6 months. And I am bummed!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts