Benchmark Precision Springfield 5" 45ACP Target Pistol

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot, Apr 15, 2019.

1. TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot I do not consent.

Dec 28, 2017
    Beautiful, accurate, reliable, pristine, fun to shoot.

Up for sale is my Benchmark Precision 5" Springfield .45ACP target pistol. I bought this gun new in Feb 2018 and have put approximately 400 rounds through it - according to my range log 410.

Purchased primarily for study, I wanted a sample of a gun built by a pistolsmith to compare to my box-stock OEM guns. I shot and studied it in Feb and March of last year. By mid-March I had purchased my 5" DW Valor in .45ACP and began using it almost exclusively.

It turns out I don't need a target pistol and I haven't picked this gun up for a solid year. The last time I shot it was April 1, 2018. I do not collect guns and have no use for things that just sit in the safe. I got what I wanted and now it's time to move it on to someone who can use it.

CONDITION: The gun is in pristine condition - no scratches, marks or marring except the light marks on the bottom of the magwell which are visible in the photo noted below. The photos in this post are current. I took them today in the back of my truck while sitting in a parking lot. They are closeups of the muzzle, rear of slide, trigger guard, top of slide, rear of grip and bottom of magwell.

** The original photos from Rob, which are way better than mine, are in a second post due to forum software limits. **

PRICE AND PAYMENT: $2,250 net to me. All processing fees are the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to your FFL CONUS is included as noted below. Make sure the gun is legal for you. Whatever form of payment we agree on, the payment must clear my bank account before I will ship.

Current Close-up Photos

TWF-BP45-2019-1.jpg TWF-BP45-2019-2.jpg TWF-BP45-2019-3.jpg TWF-BP45-2019-4.jpg TWF-BP45-2019-5.jpg TWF-BP45-2019-6.jpg TWF-BP45-2019-7.jpg TWF-BP45-2019-8.jpg TWF-BP45-2019-9.jpg

nm433565_custom_combat_target_government_45.jpg

USAGE:
    I have in my range log five separate range sessions from Feb thru March running between 50 and 100 rounds of different ammo (various 230g ball and 230g Speer GDHP) using Wilson ETM mags just to see and feel how it ran. After each time I would strip it, clean it and study the parts. The last time I had this gun on the range was April 1, 2018 when I ran a single mag through it. In the first 50-round range session I noted 3-4 FtF. This actually was the result of a shok-buff Rob put on the gun before he shipped it. I don't know why he did that. He clearly never shot the gun with it, but said it came with the recoil rod kit. I threw it away. The remaining range sessions and ~350 rounds were noted as failure-free and excellent accuracy at both 15 and 25 yds.

WHAT'S INCLUDED: The gun, two Wilson ETM mags, black cordura Benchmark Precision carry case.

SHIPPING: The gun is available for immediate shipment (subject to payment terms noted above) via FedEx through ShipMyGun.com. Please check to make sure your FFL is listed with ShipMyGun. This is the buyer's responsibility. If your FFL is not on ShipMyGun it will cause delays. I will include full documentation for your FFL, including my ID and a Bill of Sale which warrants that I am the legal owner and have the right to sell.

HOW TO PURCHASE: Post "I'll take it" in this thread and then PM me. The first "I'll take it" gets it. Every post and message on this forum has a time stamp and in the unlikely event there are two or more such posts I will be able to tell which was first, even if I don't see it right away.

IMPORTANT: I am not on the internet constantly. If I do not respond in 3 min, 30 min or even 3 hours please remain calm. I am still here, but not where I can get an internet connection. I will respond as soon as possible. As noted above, every post is time-stamped. I know how to read them.

Thank you for looking! If you have questions please post in this thread. I'll respond as soon as I can.

2. TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot

Dec 28, 2017

3. Primal19

Primal19 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2019
  4. RS.

RS. Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2017
    I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a bushing like that. Glws. Did the gun come with a test target? (Only asking because it’s a high end target gun)

5. swoobie

swoobie Active Member

Dec 1, 2013
  6. Stogies

Stogies One more please!

Aug 22, 2015
    Rob does not supply test targets

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot likes this.
  7. Journeyman1234

Journeyman1234 Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2017
    That is one sweet pistol at a smoking price! GLWS!

simonp and TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot like this.
  8. TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot

Dec 28, 2017
    No, it did not come with a test target.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RS. likes this.
  9. simonp

simonp Well-Known Member

May 27, 2016
    Man that is a beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot likes this.
  10. wobblie

wobblie Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Rob does nice work.

simonp and TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot like this.
  11. Sniper 217

Sniper 217 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    I’m trying hard to resist this....

12. bigbob76

bigbob76 Not so big Bob these days Supporting Addict

Jul 3, 2012

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted