1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been a favorite of mine for some time, but I have really narrowed down what I like in the 1911, so this one needs a new home. Don’t get me wrong, this one has A LOT of what I like and it has been a great gun with just over 4,300 flawless rounds through it, but I’m going for 4”-4.25” Commander sized 9mm 1911s these days. This one has a black slide and gray frame.

I am the original owner of this one after I saw it on Benchmark Precision’s website a couple of years ago. It shows a few signs of wear and I put a little scratch on it near the ejection port. Please note that in addition to what you can easily see from the pictures, this has a magwell that, in order to install, meant the frame had to be chopped. This means that the frame is still a full size grip and the magwell adds no length (one of my favorite options on any 1911). The trigger is amazing with a very short reset and a great, crisp break.

This will come with the original build sheet, Springfield hard case, 2 black Wilson Combat ETM 10 round magazines, and the absolutely amazing (joking) holster and double mag carrier. Also comes with a Wilson Combat flat wire spring (not currently installed).

Asking $2300 shipped. I accept PayPal (preferred), check (certified preferred), or money order.

Thanks all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is SPF. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts