1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Afternoon,

Just received off of a recent trade. BMP definitely took this Springfield to the Next Level.

Springfield Ronin Operator 9mm:
  • Stainless Frame with Blued Slide
  • Completely Reworked by Benchmark Precision (Please see attached Build Sheet)
  • Lightly used, with around 200 rounds through it
  • Only real imperfection is a small "Idiot Scratch" on the frame (But the Frame is SS and could be bead blasted back to perfection)
  • Comes in the original Box with soft case, 1 Wilson Mag, and original Build Sheet

Asking: $2000, Shipped

As always we accept trades, cash, checks and credit cards. We also offer multiple financing options. Finally Addicts NEVER pay credit card fees, or shipping. Buy with confidence.

-Ryan

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,046 Posts
Yup, really beautiful example of how skilled BP is with a Springfield. If it was a commander, it would be heading this way

Reactions: A45GUNNER

·
Registered
196 Posts
Really wish I didn't have so many irons in the fire right now. Id love to have this.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@Scotch&1911's , I just so happen to have a Wilson Stainless Steel ambi safety on the shelf. How about I include it for you??🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Nice deal here. Ambi safety and it would be mine. GLWS

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
PM sent

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
The addiction is strong in this one:)
Only an inquiring mind, Yoda...

Interested buyers......... feel the power of the force.
Open your mind/wallet and carry on.

·
Registered
223 Posts
If only it wasn't in the wrong caliber. And I wasn't 7,500 miles from home... and broke.

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
If only it wasn't in the wrong caliber. And I wasn't 7,500 miles from home... and broke.
Not to worries!! .............. Ryan can work ALL those issues for you..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
I love God’s caliber but a 9mm 1911 is sublime, if this was on the roster I would buy it, absolutely no need, just a screaming deal. GLWS, surprised it’s lasted this long at that price.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,046 Posts
I'm shocked it's still here -- I'm sworn off governments otherwise it'd be heading to Scottsdale

1 - 20 of 20 Posts