1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
I will jump in here as I have a New in Box K-Bar D2 Extreme....Had it for years and told a friend I would help him out...That was 20 years ago and I don't think he is coming back to get it...No pic's just now as it is cold. This is a 20 year old knife made before K-Bar went cheap.

Say $125.00 for the cause and I will ship for free.

Karsten

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD TO BOBO!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL Deal!

Reactions: ZoidMeister

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are those stag grips bevel cut or flat bottom?
Flat with a slight taper, will not work with a magwell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: fieldgrade

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So now they belong to KTX, PM me your address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
amazing guys

·
Vendor
3,004 Posts
Hell with 125.. . ..I'll pledge 150, will send it in the AM, I need the grips anyhow, happy to find something in the shop to sell for donation in the AM, Goodnight and God Bless you guys

·
Vendor
3,004 Posts
Awesome Karl!
I have plenty of stuff, and have a customer wanting Stags, so it's purely selfish, make customer happy and get rid of some junque sitting around the shop :-D but really, I'm not sure we can give enough to our combat veterans. . .

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
unbelievable-72eyb9.jpg

Duke, and everyone else, WOW. Just amazing to see this, thank you, thank you all very much. I will be seeing John this weekend and will show him this. Again you guys are amazing, from the bottom of my heart thank you! He sent me a text earlier today so excited that some more donations had come in and I told them that I had posted the story to gun forum I belong to and he was just blown away that he is receiving help from here!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts