1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excellent condition 28ga SP1 Field w/ 28ga "baby" frame. I bought this from the original owner with the intent to hunt quail with it, but never got away from my 20ga's. I think I shot two rounds of Skeet with it, that's it. I has a few small safe rub/ding marks, which I've attempted to capture with my primitive photography skills. It has 3 factory flush Mobil chokes (C, IC, M). It's currently wearing a Limbsaver recoil pad, but a Beretta Gel-Tec pad is also included. It has a long fiber front sight which can be easily removed, and the factory front bead is still in place. Ships in a blue Beretta hard case, but no manual or other paperwork.

Also available to the buyer is a 5-tube set of Trulock extended tubes for this gun- C, Skt 1, IC, Skt 2, M. I will not sell the Trulocks separately until/unless the SP1 sells first without them.

$1750 shipped to your FFL for the SP1 w/ 3 factory Mobil chokes
or
$1950 shipped to your FFL for the SP1 w/ 3 factory Mobil chokes + 5-tube Trulock set

· Registered
215 Posts
Very Nice Shotgun!

Especially the smaller frame gun.

If one of you guys is on the fence about getting a 28 here is your chance for a nice one.

I am absolutely smitten with the 28 and have shot a ton of birds with one in Wyoming, South Dakota, and Nebraska and Montana.

Super effective.

Pheasants, Sharptails, and Chickens.

I don't comment much on other people's posts, just wanted to share my thoughts from my soapbox.

Seller is a great guy also.

· Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Adding some trade possibilities...

• Springfield M1A - either a Scout in 7.62 or a Precision Loaded in 6.5C
  • Shadow Systems MR920 - either War Poet or Elite model w/ threaded bbl, + cash
  • Shadow Systems CR920 - either War Poet or Elite model, + cash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts