1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the new 694 seemed to get good reviews, and was ‘released’ late last year, however nobody actually has them. Even exclusive high-end galleries don’t seem to have them.

Any idea when they might actually become available to lay hands on it in a shop?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
There's a few on GunBroker now. I'm by Ables Ammo and they have had a couple in. I haven't had a chance to shoot one yet but I'm looking forward to trying one.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a few on GunBroker now. I'm by Ables Ammo and they have had a couple in. I haven't had a chance to shoot one yet but I'm looking forward to trying one.
no kidding- didn’t look at gunbroker after a couple bad experiences.

do see able ammo has one of the 8 models in stock (the left-hand—other 7 sold out)-/ thanks for the heads-up.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I stopped by the gallery and was first told they couldn’t keep them in stock and were expecting more, then on a second visit was told they only got a few and that was it. They are sold out and waiting for Beretta to fill the warehouse before they send any...looking mid to late March at the earliest.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I stopped by the gallery and was first told they couldn’t keep them in stock and were expecting more, then on a second visit was told they only got a few and that was it. They are sold out and waiting for Beretta to fill the warehouse before they send any...looking mid to late March at the earliest.
that’s what I was told by a shop as well- I’d be 4th in line if I put a deposit down— looks like it may be a while before checking one out becomes a possibility. At least it’s too cold here in IL for clays anyway.

·
Registered
128 Posts
A left handed model made its way into the shop. Definitely a nice gun and the receiver isn’t that offensive in person.

it’s at the top of my list and I’ll be putting a deposit to get in line. I’ll be listing my 20ga 682 to make it sting less.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just heard that no air shipments are coming out of Italy. Soonest is now May for a right handed model in stock.

Dang Coronavirus.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts