SOLD Beretta 92 Elite LTT Compact w/ LTT Trigger Job

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by SLAM37, Aug 2, 2020.

1. SLAM37

SLAM37 Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2016
    This is a catch and release for me. A Beretta 92 Elite LTT Compact with LTT's fantastic trigger job. I purchased this pistol direct from Langdon Tactical Technology where they accomplished their trigger job in house before shipping it to my FFL. It is set up as a G model (de-cocker only), bobbed hammer variant. I am the original owner.

50 trouble-free rounds (S&B 115gr FMJ) through the pistol and the trigger is absolutely phenomenal -- next level for any Beretta fan. However, I have decided to go in a different direction regarding having this as a carry piece, so now it is off to an Addict who will actually use it.

Only way you can tell this pistol is not brand new is by a few wear marks on the finish inside the magazine well on both sides, a tiny bit of wear on the take-down lever where it rubs on the retaining pin (still looks black), and just a little shine starting on the barrel where it meets the slide. Anything else you see is lint or lube. The barrel is in its original stainless finish as are the trigger and grip screws. All other components are black. The pistol ships with three 15 round magazines and has a dovetailed red F.O. front sight that can be replaced down the line with another style sight if preferred. It is cleaned, properly lubricated and ready to go upon receipt. Here is a link to the LTT website showing the pistol's details: https://www.langdontactical.com/92-elite-ltt-compact/

#1.jpg

#2.jpg

#3.jpg

#4.jpg

#5.jpg

$1025 shipped. I would be willing to discuss the following very good condition and unaltered firearms in trade: S&W K, N or J frames (pre-lock, pre-MIM), Browning Hi-Powers, Colt 1911 Series 70 full-size Governments, or ... if you have something unique along these lines it never hurts to ask. +/- cash as necessary. Not looking to spend too much out of pocket on trades so keep the value close please. Trades are only considered from members with positive feedback as sellers of firearms on this site, and I ask for good pictures and detail on the condition of your trade. Personal checks accepted from forum members with positive feedback. USPS Money Orders accepted from anybody. Both will need to clear before shipment to your FFL.

ronin11, dgi, Austin_TX and 7 others like this.

2. WVsig

WVsig Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
  3. SLAM37

SLAM37 Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2016
  4. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Well-Known Member

May 5, 2020
  5. WVsig

WVsig Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Thank you I think everyone involved will be pleased!

6. ronin11

ronin11 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Apr 17, 2017
    A day late (but not a dollar short)...Thanks @Raylan Givens...congrats to both SLAM37 and WVsig;

Raylan Givens likes this.
  7. SLAM37

SLAM37 Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2016
    Mods -- this has been sold.

ronin11 likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted