SOLD Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical 9mm Act. Tuned plus Mag Guide

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by philip, Jun 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. philip

philip Laos, hard traveling

Sep 19, 2015
    Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical 9mm Action Tuned plus Mag Guide Installed by factory. This firearm has fewer than 100 rounds through it. I bought it new from the factory. Grips are black, not Green. They are VZ 728-FS-UT-BLK. The original Green Grips will come with the firearm. Three original 15 Round PB Mags. There is not a mark on this handgun. If you see anything in the pictures, it's either oil from my hands or dust. This is one of my three most favorite guns out of about 15. Single action trigger is about 3.7 lbs. Original Box and Case. Misplaced small round parts cup, sorry. $900 plus $35.00 shipping. This is a bargain!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  2. Al414

Al414 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2019
    Wow that’s a great price on these. I have that exact model with the action tune as well and happily paid $200 more for it second hand. These are really nice double stack 9mm pistols.

Glock2740 likes this.

3. Olympus

Olympus Grip Maker and FFL Dealer

Oct 7, 2011
    Do you have the cardboard outer sleeve that goes over the plastic case?

4. philip

Sep 19, 2015
    Of course, need a photo? That said, I think I'm at my limit of 10 here on Addicts. Send me a PM and I'll try to send you a photo. Almost every firearm I put up for sale here or on GB has original "Stuff" including packaging. I have at least a half dozen more to go up. I'm trying to do one a day.

5. philip

Sep 19, 2015
    Al414. I'm trying to knock off a couple hundred to sell them. In previous posts on another item, I explained I'm ill and don't want my daughters to be burdened with my firearms. But don't right me off yet. I've outlived two 50 calibers and a very freaky "almost" kidnapping in Ecuador. What's life without excitement, eh?

Glock2740 likes this.
  6. philip

Sep 19, 2015
    BY the way, the photo with the Action Tuned Performed and Mag Guide Installed came from the box. No need for another photo.

7. RUS 777

RUS 777 New Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I'll take it!!!

Glock2740, Al414 and Olympus like this.
  8. philip

Sep 19, 2015
    Russ, I'm trying to connect with Pay Pal. I'm I'll get there tomorrow..

Glock2740 likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted