Beretta 92X Handgun

Discussion in 'Autoloaders' started by Shipwreck, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Beretta Fanatic

Aug 18, 2011
    Seen this discussed on all the other forums, but no one has started a thread here on the Beretta 92X, so I thought I would.

Rumor is that the MSRP for the base model is in the $1399. All steel Beretta with a thumb safety and some added features.

The standard model interests me the most, but obviously that model will cost even more, probably.....

Not available in the USA yet - but hopefully soon. I do wish it had the standard 92 grip. But, word is that it may come with a conversion grip similar to the M9A3 conversion grip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Badabing11 and boatdoc like this.

2. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Beretta Fanatic

Aug 18, 2011
    I must have missed that

3. Busa Dave

Busa Dave Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2018
    Now in 9x23 maybe just maybe...…...

4. BuckyP

BuckyP Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Won’t fit in the magazines. ;)

5. Busa Dave

Busa Dave Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2018

6. jmr986

jmr986 Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Clever use of the rail as an optic mount. Don’t think I’ve seen that before.

7. Badabing11

Badabing11 I gotta have more cowbell

Sep 6, 2015
    I was never a fan of the 92.. until I shot one. I agree the standard grip size would sweeten this up a lot. Getting the safety on the frame is the icing that might make the sale.

The beavertail design is a little puzzling for me. I would have expected it to sweep upward. I guess I gotta hold one to see how that feels..

8. Avidrider

Avidrider Member

Oct 18, 2014
    I think I’m in for one. I found a 92fs Vertec with a .22 conversion kit that will go nicely with this. I hope the price is in the quoted range.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted