1911 Firearm Addicts banner
301 - 320 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Just some random Beretta photos...The M9 is going to be a complete sleeper...Looks stock, but all internals have been replaced. The new "Match" hammer from beretta is pretty impressive. Paired with Langdons optimized trigger bar, there is almost ZERO pre travel in single action.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Just some random Beretta photos...The M9 is going to be a complete sleeper...Looks stock, but all internals have been replaced. The new "Match" hammer from beretta is pretty impressive. Paired with Langdons optimized trigger bar, there is almost ZERO pre travel in single action.

I like those grips…. Might need to get those.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I like those grips…. Might need to get those.
VZ Palm Swell Recon Gen 2 grips... They are INSANE. I'm always looking for the "most aggressive" grips I can get, and well, I found them. They're the same texture as their 1911 Simonich Gunner grips.

After some shooting, I've had to take a small patch of sandpaper and lightly knock down some of the hot spots. Which I'd much rather do than wish they were more aggressive. I will be switching all of my Beretta's to these here soon. Highly recommend if you like aggressive grips.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Sweet @eboggs! Ernie is a magician with his stuff. I installed his trigger job in a bag on a 1986 92fs…double action is under 5lbs and single action is just around 3lbs! It’s a sweet shooter for sure!

now I just need to find a Vertec or Brigadier slide….hating on the sights…

Reactions: Old Sea Dragon

·
Registered
711 Posts
Sweet @eboggs! Ernie is a magician with his stuff. I installed his trigger job in a bag on a 1986 92fs…double action is under 5lbs and single action is just around 3lbs! It’s a sweet shooter for sure!

now I just need to find a Vertec or Brigadier slide….hating on the sights…
Yeah, sights aren’t great. I have my M9 slide sent off to a member on the Beretta Forum that will modify and install a fiber optic in the front blade, which is all I run (fiber optic fronts). So I don’t feel like I’ll missing out on anything once that’s installed!

·
Registered
267 Posts
My Centurion's.

The WC has their action job, but this one was built prior to the enhanced trigger bar being available. I installed a LTT trigger bar.

The LTT has the TJIB with a LTT trigger bar installed.

Honestly, I can't decide which one has the better pull.
Air gun Trigger Rectangle Gun barrel Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

301 - 320 of 325 Posts