1911 Firearm Addicts banner
121 - 140 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
I'm not really a Beretta guy, mainly because I don't shoot them well. I somehow qualified as Expert with one way back in 1990 during boot camp. But sure don't shoot them that well today.

I found this Centurion Model in a local pawn shop for under $500. I decided to Wilson it out & put in the "trigger job in a bag". Thanks, to those improvement, I can actually shoot ok with it.

Wilson/LTT upgrades

I now have a Wilson 92G Brigadier on it's way to my FFL.
Beretta found a place in my safe..😄
Sleeve Font Symbol Sportswear Metal

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I’d like to do the Langdon trigger on the 92FS.. I’m thinking Yost mite do it right.
Yost does not do Beretta. His book is also closed. I tried to talk him into doing revolvers and it’s a no go.

Send the gun to LTT. Wilson or LTT are your best shops for Beretta.

Reactions: SPEEDYCQB3G

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have been shooting my two LTT 92's lately. One is an early one when the only trigger bar was a wilson. The other is the OP trigger bar. Otherwise they are basically identical, not including the rds on the one. Though the OP trigger bar is noticeably lighter then the wilson, and the reset is of course much shorter, the original one with the wilson is every bit as shootable, and I just don't know that it matters much beyond that. these guns are really excellent shooters, and I'm considering adding some others.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
The set is now complete... LTT Compact, LTT NP3 Centurion and LTT Fullsized. Not shown is a RDO compact slide to run on the compact and centurion.

Font Gun accessory Metal Fashion accessory Musical instrument accessory

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
If you had to pick one what would it be and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have not shot the Centurion yet. I will get back to you.

Reactions: dgi

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
So I’m thinking about getting Langdon to do trigger jobs on my inox compact. Is there anything else I need to have them do? What are the must haves? Should I have the black controls changed to np3. Will they do a G decocker conversion for me too?

·
Registered
76 Posts
My original 92F from the early 90s I gave to my baby sister so she has a gun at home.
I have the LTT Elite Centurion and an old Brigadier.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Everyday carry Gun accessory

My PX4 CC should be here tomorrow.

The Brigadier is getting some work done so I can gift it to my son for his 16th birthday. I have Samurai Edge grips on order and a place lined up to do slide engraving. (Resident Evil video games if you’re not familiar with the Samurai Edge)

a coworker offered me his 92fs for $300 so I should have another Beretta soon to give to my other sister.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
So I’m thinking about getting Langdon to do trigger jobs on my inox compact. Is there anything else I need to have them do? What are the must haves? Should I have the black controls changed to np3. Will they do a G decocker conversion for me too?
535 to do the np3 and trigger job. On their custom form, you’ll see the g model conversion and np3 for 50-90

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
My original 92F from the early 90s I gave to my baby sister so she has a gun at home.
I have the LTT Elite Centurion and an old Brigadier.
View attachment 821123
View attachment 821124

My PX4 CC should be here tomorrow.

The Brigadier is getting some work done so I can gift it to my son for his 16th birthday. I have Samurai Edge grips on order and a place lined up to do slide engraving. (Resident Evil video games if you’re not familiar with the Samurai Edge)

a coworker offered me his 92fs for $300 so I should have another Beretta soon to give to my other sister.
Did you do the full package on both at LTT.. I really like the top one.

·
NRA Life Member
4,167 Posts
New family pic.

Air gun Trigger Wood Machine gun Gun barrel

Sold my 92D Centurion that I intended to convert to G configuration. Hoping to add a full size Wilson Brigadier to the mix sooner or later

(Not pictured is my PX4cc as its in my bedroom closet for easier access for carry but not so easy access for pictures)

121 - 140 of 208 Posts