1911 Firearm Addicts banner
141 - 160 of 208 Posts

·
Premium Member
635 Posts

1989 92F (AAC TiRant-9 pictured...although I've never shot with it attached)

Nice, soft-shooting 9mm...but for some reason I cant hit sh*t with it. Like, I consistently suck with this pistol. I keep it solely for sentimental reasons...a very special friend bought this for me after a FANTASTIC weekend in Scottsdale!! Man, I should never have let her get away!! :cry:

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
I, personally, wouldn't remove any additional metal out of a 92 slide...or add any additional weight to it...but that's just me. Not sure about other models.
The magic of Ernie is that he mills it lower than normal. Everyone else just slaps a mounting plate on it. Sits higher. So because if that, I think the best option is to send to LTT

·
Registered
551 Posts
The red dot equipped 92, as it comes from ltt, is one if the best red dot pistols out there. Glocks are easier to set up, but 92’s work dramatically better.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
The red dot equipped 92, as it comes from ltt, is one if the best red dot pistols out there. Glocks are easier to set up, but 92’s work dramatically better.
Red dot LTT berettas look nice completely done up full LTT Custom. Is the slide a different slide to accept the dot sight.. or dose the plate fit in the rear sight grove..?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Red dot LTT berettas look nice completely done up full LTT Custom. Is the slide a different slide to accept the dot sight.. or dose the plate fit in the rear sight grove..?
Ernest had to redesign sone of the internals to make it work right. It leaves the rear sight dovetail alone. Sits way better than the way Beretta is doing it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Material property Bag Automotive exterior Auto part Metal

I got parts in and an optimized trigger bar from LTT. Modifying the cheap 92FS I got from a coworker and doing more to my old Brig as my son’s 15th birthday present.
I ended up ordering another optimized trigger bar. It’s one of the best things you can do for a 92.

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
View attachment 825918
I got parts in and an optimized trigger bar from LTT. Modifying the cheap 92FS I got from a coworker and doing more to my old Brig as my son’s 15th birthday present.
I ended up ordering another optimized trigger bar. It’s one of the best things you can do for a 92.
Very nice.
I had alot of Fun when I installed my LTT trigger job in a bag. The M9 are fun N easy to work on. Can’t wait to see then end result. That optimized trigger bar makes a big difference.

141 - 160 of 208 Posts