1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Catch and release on this one.

Up for sale is a really nice little shooter, a Beretta Bobcat in stainless with very nice cherry Altamont grips. It’s used and shows marks of use. Functions as it should. Comes with the original box, case and two 10 round magazines.

$350 shipped from my FFL to yours. Check, USPS MO or cash for local buyers. The first “I’ll take it” Trumps any ongoing conversation.

Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood
Sunglasses Rectangle Eyewear Material property Font

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
3,325 Posts
Catch and release on this one.

Up for sale is a really nice little shooter, a Beretta Bobcat in stainless with very nice cherry Altamont grips. It’s used and shows marks of use. Functions as it should. Comes with the original box, case and two 10 round magazines.

$400 shipped from my FFL to yours. Check, USPS MO or cash for local buyers. The first “I’ll take it” Trumps any ongoing conversation.

View attachment 1050176 View attachment 1050177 View attachment 1050178
Per my brother, now retired LEO....these are definitely "Cop Approved" as a BUG. And per me and likely of no importance at all...these have the very cool tip up barrel(having had a 70's .25 ACP Jetfire)and thus are really both safe and easy to reload....Great for the chronologically challenged, the wife or G/F(or both?)and those that cannot pull the slide on a small pistol. Cool little gun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts