I have a Bergara B14 HMR in 6.5 Creedmoor I'm thinking of selling.

I am not much of a rifle shooter, I don't have access to any ranges longer than 100 yards, so I've never gotten much use out of "long range" rifles. As such, I got this rifle used, but have only put 30-40 rounds through it myself. There are a couple of blemishes in the metal (like "brushes" in the finish, see pics), but is otherwise in pretty good condition. Uses Remington 700 scope bases, and AIC style mags. Threaded muzzle.

Will come with 2-5 round Magpul mags. A2 style flash hider on the muzzle. Has a Weaver Tactical (made in Japan, 800360) 4-20x50 FFP scope with parallax adjustment. 30mm tube, vortex bubble level. This was a $1000 scope a few years ago but has since been discontinued. Has a few scuffs from being on several different rifles over the years but is otherwise in good condition.

I suck at leveling scopes. I use an Arisaka wedge style tool to level scopes, but you may want to remount it yourself to your liking, just an FYI. I never got the scope fully zeroed but was getting close with my hand loads, also FYI.

Asking $1500-NOW $1400 for the combo.

Not excited about the logistics of doing trades through shipping but would consider some. Trade value would be a bit higher.

The ONLY rifle I'd be interested in would be a FN "military collector" M16.
Otherwise I'd be interested in 1911's, primarily full size steel frame non rail, but not totally firm on that (I like Dan Wesson's). Looking for something in 9mm, have quite a few 45's. May still consider a 45 but it would have to be a steel frame, no lightweights.

Payment through PayPal or check, check will have to clear before shipping. Shipping will be FFL to FFL from the Wichita Gun Club.

Thanks!

*Update-Will consider a couple other options on selling it.

Can include a Bushnell Nitro 2.5-10x44 scope in Leupold medium rings instead of the Weaver scope. SFP, parallax adjustable, 30mm tube. You will have to rezero/level this scope
-$1100 shipped.-NOW $1000

Will consider selling the rifle by itself.
-$850 shipped.-NOW $800

Air gun Trigger Wood Automotive exterior Machine gun

Wood Water Bicycle tire Gas Metal

Wood Gas Bumper Natural material Metal

Air gun Trigger Bumper Wood Line

Gas Bicycle handlebar Pipe Auto part Automotive tire

Wood Asphalt Road surface Gas Road

Wood Brickwork Gas Brick Metal