1911 Firearm Addicts banner
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Guns are scary and evil and only insurrectionists and bad guys own them. I’m with dementia Joe - I only have a double barrel shotgun and if I feel threatened, I shoot two rounds into the air and watch the bad guys run. Of course there’s the negligent discharge matter to deal with … but better that than having to beat up Corn Pop again.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I only own two platforms at this time which are 1911s, and revolvers. My main carry for the past several years has been a 4"1911 Compact 45. My herniated disc informed me that is not acceptable at this time. I listened and bought a P365, which works quite well with my condition. After surgery I will re-evaluate.

·
Premium Member
Les Baer Elk Mountain Resort .45 government, Les Baer 38 Super Comanche, Colt 1991 gov, etc...
938 Posts
What do I have? Nunya, nunya business pretty much. Why would I make a list for the crooked stomp on our rights three lettered agencies at a time like this? No list to make, I own nothing, nilch, nada, just like to view others shown on this site. Time to head to the lake again and do some more boating. Maybe catch a fish or two so I can afford to have dinner.

·
The Tinker
4,740 Posts
I'm a pistol fan and have:

A Glock 21 Gen 4
An HK USP.45

A Gen 4 Glock 19 C
A pair of Bulgarian Makarov's 9x18
A Taurus TX22
A Gen 5 Glock 45 in Pearl White.

My 1911 at this time is a Springfield Garrison blued in .45. Stock(for now)

How about the rest of You?
Hmmm...new guy asking what we own.

Forehead Nose Cheek Mouth Muscle

·
Registered
236 Posts
Unfortunately, during the huge monsoon rains of a few weeks ago, my houseboat broke up completely in the pummeling winds and went down with all my stuff. I was fortunate to make it out alive..
sound like an ATF scenario.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Guns are scary and evil and only insurrectionists and bad guys own them. I’m with dementia Joe - I only have a double barrel shotgun and if I feel threatened, I shoot two rounds into the air and watch the bad guys run. Of course there’s the negligent discharge matter to deal with … but better that than having to beat up Corn Pop again.
Hope you move before the shot comes down, Newton remember.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts