1911 Firearm Addicts banner
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

Registered
Not gonna post publicly anything I own property wise (especially firearms)....I do not trust our current government....
I have 1 pistol only. A CZ P01 Omega. :cool:
It was purchased recently so I am sure the government is well aware of it because it was purchased online with a credit card.....and on whatever kind of "database" they are trying to compile.
Wish I had more! 馃槀馃か

Premium Member
Les Baer Elk Mountain Resort .45 government, Les Baer 38 Super Comanche, Colt 1991 gov, etc...
Yep, you know it鈥檚 gotten bad when we cannot even trust our current administration, worst we鈥檝e ever seen. They鈥檙e only interested in trying to take away our rights, they will not succeed. 馃嚭馃嚫

Dremel jockey
My Dad tolt me "The guys that get it the most, talk about it the least."

That worked well for me as a sprout!

Way back then girls had 'reputations' that they wanted to protect.......
just the opposite may be true today.

Registered
I have a, .357, a .40, a .45 and a 12 gauge. So, I feel pretty well armed.
I have a S&W .40, and a riot gun, to go with my .45 1911.

Registered
I'm a pistol fan and have:

A Glock 21 Gen 4
An HK USP.45

A Gen 4 Glock 19 C
A pair of Bulgarian Makarov's 9x18
A Taurus TX22
A Gen 5 Glock 45 in Pearl White.

My 1911 at this time is a Springfield Garrison blued in .45. Stock(for now)

How about the rest of You?
Risky business this. I wouldn't even lie, much less tell the truth, about my guns anywhere on the web. Hell my wife doesn't even know so they can't torture it out of her.

Registered
Lots of paranoia around here鈥hances are if you are on this forum the government knows about you if they wish. They will then know you own firearms. Every purchase you make has a paper trail so chances are they have a good idea about what you have. You can say that you lost them but then you would have to show proof if the gestapo goes that far. Point is, if they want your guns they will get them. You have to vote out/against the people who want to take those freedoms away from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Just turned 70 this year. I have WAY TO MANY pistols. 1911鈥檚 are largely self built custom Caspians.
but there is a V16 Longslide, couple of colts a Wilson and s 9mm Springer.
Seecamp鈥檚 in .32 and .380
S&W 442 and 622
Sig 365 and XL
Lots them all in a house fire
And resulting flood last year!

Registered
I have a, .357, a .40, a .45 and a 12 gauge. So, I feel pretty well armed.
Lots of paranoia around here鈥hances are if you are on this forum the government knows about you if they wish. They will then know you own firearms. Every purchase you make has a paper trail so chances are they have a good idea about what you have. You can say that you lost them but then you would have to show proof if the gestapo goes that far. Point is, if they want your guns they will get them. You have to vote out/against the people who want to take those freedoms away from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are so many guns in America, that any tyrannical government would assume that everyone has one. And any searches would be sweeping, and everyone would be considered a liar, until they were cleared, and proven otherwise.

I don鈥檛 know the details of gun confiscation in Nazi Germany, but in the end, only the Nazis had them.

So a suspicion of the government is a good thing in my book. And paranoia is an unfounded, and delusional dread, versus a true state of fear. You can bet that there are government gimps that want your gun.

Reactions: zzclancy

Registered
Not gonna post publicly anything I own property wise (especially firearms)....I do not trust our current government....
I have 1 pistol only. A CZ P01 Omega. :cool:
It was purchased recently so I am sure the government is well aware of it because it was purchased online with a credit card.....and on whatever kind of "database" they are trying to compile.
Wish I had more! 馃槀馃か
In Nj you need a permit for every handgun so they already know what I have

81 - 100 of 106 Posts