1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing .45acp, 13 round or larger capacity Glock Magazines. What company has the best prices? I do not live in a restricted state.

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,798 Posts
Gregcotellc.com

Reactions: KTXdm9

·
Cranky old curmudgeon
2,436 Posts
Give a quick search at Aim Surplus......

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, just to clear things up and help the comics in the crowd.
I have never considered buying a Glock. I have never wanted to own a Glock. I have never owned a Glock. I did fire four rounds from my step sons service pistol that was 40cal one time.
My question is because the "pistol" I'm pretty sure I'm going to purchase uses a Glock 21 .45acp magazine. Check it out.

CMMG Banshee 300 Series 5" threaded barrel in .45acp. Several colors of Cerakote available no extra charge. I like the Midnight Bronze.
Available in .22lr, 9mm, .45acp, .300blk various barrel lengths.

·
What me worry ?
14,305 Posts
Well, just to clear things up and help the comics in the crowd.
I have never considered buying a Glock. I have never wanted to own a Glock. I have never owned a Glock. I did fire four rounds from my step sons service pistol that was 40cal one time.
My question is because the "pistol" I'm pretty sure I'm going to purchase uses a Glock 21 .45acp magazine. Check it out.

CMMG Banshee 300 Series 5" threaded barrel in .45acp. Several colors of Cerakote available no extra charge. I like the Midnight Bronze.
Available in .22lr, 9mm, .45acp, .300blk various barrel lengths.
Ok Ok , if you have an affinity for Gluck magazines , it’s Ok , just
Don’t buy that plastic POS pistol or you will start Goose stepping around the neighborhood and develop a strange hair growth under your nose :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.