1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fellas,

This is my first post as I just discovered this forum. I'm surprised I didn't find it sooner as I truly am a 1911 addict. That said, I need to cull the heard. Changing taste has left me interested in different models and I need get some guns out of the safe before more go in.

Obviously I will use the classifieds here but beyond that which online classifieds do you guys think are the best?

Thanks for any and all help!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Our online classified are the best! In addition to high quality 1911s, you can also find a amazing deals on SIG classic P-series pistols. In fact, there is a like new P226 Enhanced Elite going for less than $700 shipped! How could anyone pass on such a deal. :angel:

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,868 Posts
welcome from Scottsdale, AZ. I have had good luck selling here and GB, if it's priced right (not what you think the end of the rainbow price is but a solid price in this market) it'll sell. High quality pictures help also.

ar129904121246431.jpg

·
Registered
185 Posts
If your primary focus is 1911's, this is THE site. If your interests are more varied, Northwest Firearms Forum has an active and varied classifieds. As does AR15.com, but it's found under the Equipment Exchange. I keep an eye out on all of these, as well as a couple of others, my focus has shifted/narrowed to DA/SA CZ's with decockers, although CZ's show up frequently, the decocker versions, not so much. Later, and GLWYS's.

Dave

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Welcome from philly
Cropped.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! As far as selling goes do you think our classifieds here work as well as the biggies? I have a dealer that has some items on Guns International for me and it's not very effective so far. I don't know if that's because GI is not that effective or it's just the slow market or some combination of both.

·
Make it a double
16,995 Posts
The market is down a bit, but you will find serious buyers here just about year around. I’ve sold a few things and they don’t last long. Of course I price things at the super crazy Reds price. LOL

Here’s a piece I just now brought home. It’s very nice and I think I got the better end of the deal on. I almost feel bad.
22BBBF00-F576-488C-A93B-7ED5C17C9636.jpeg
191D7DB4-73C5-482D-9185-51658BB3DBA5.jpeg

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
The market is down a bit, but you will find serious buyers here just about year around. I’ve sold a few things and they don’t last long. Of course I price things at the super crazy Reds price. LOL

Here’s a piece I just now brought home. It’s very nice and I think I got the better end of the deal on. I almost feel bad. View attachment 171269 View attachment 171271
I can see that your seller spared no expense on packaging.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Obviously I will use the classifieds here but beyond that which online classifieds do you guys think are the best?

The ones who weed out the riff raff.
places like Armslist, Texasguntrader, ____ guntrader are full of scammers to where its not even worth it to go to the site.

I primarily stick to gunbroker and here.

A) I only buy from rated members
B) I am not interested in run of the mill crap I can buy anywhere.

You will still need to get a rating here for people to even contemplate your wares.

I dont care about any ratings on another site or your word. I need proof :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts