1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering what you guys thought was the best place online to buy a 1911 at the best price? I know there has to be some hidden gem websites out there

·
Administrator
8,112 Posts
DW Valor commander, Vbob, or A2 if want steel would be my choice. DW guardian Or Vigil if want alloy lightweight in your price range or if you can find a Valkyrie commander I would buy that. I don’t think any of them can be beat on the price range.
Check with our sponsors on here I Know Dan at BBP is a DW dealer.

·
NRA Endowment member
3,149 Posts
I’ve purchased a few very nice guns on gunbroker.com without any problems.
That said I do my do diligence in checking out the sellers rating and exchange a few emails prior to any commitment.
Find out if seller accepts returns if not satisfied and an agreeable payment method up front first.

I will say that the finest looking specimens one could ever imagine have been right here!
1911s and many others as well.

·
Premium Member
5,092 Posts
If you don't see what you want listed... do what I did here 2 days ago. I posted a "Want to Buy" and spell out exactly OR generally what you want. Guys here may have it and willing to sell even if they hadn't listed it.
An Addict had EXACTLY what I wanted..... we did the deal.... and I'm a Happy Camper!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I grew up by Bbp in finksburg md but I moved to the gun friendly northern neighbor pa..there good people but I have NEVER found a gun store that beats the Gettysburg trading post ever

·
Registered
109 Posts
I grew up by Bbp in finksburg md but I moved to the gun friendly northern neighbor pa..there good people but I have NEVER found a gun store that beats the Gettysburg trading post ever
I looked for that shop yesterday but my GPS took me to the national guard building. You close to there? I'm from Shippensburg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have bought used from this site. I have found GrabAGun has some great prices on new guns and I have bought a bunch off Gunbroker.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts