1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am wondering what is the best website to get parts for my Glock 19?

It’s a gen 3 & I’d like to grab a few spare parts like another barrel and maybe another trigger and striker in case the springs wear out.

what’s your best recommendation?

thanks!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
^^^ This right here.

If you're some what handy with a file, BarSto Semi-Fit barrels are worth every penny.

Reactions: Alexy

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Thank you buddy! Team Glock has literally EVERYTHING!

I’ll see other people’s suggestions but this is a good start

thanks again!
Buying directly from Glock (teamglock) has always been a good experience, for me. Same with GTDistributors. The other posters’ suggestions are also good, but I found better pricing on the two I listed. Be sure to include shipping in price comparisons.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Hello everyone! I am wondering what is the best website to get parts for my Glock 19?

It’s a gen 3 & I’d like to grab a few spare parts like another barrel and maybe another trigger and striker in case the springs wear out.

what’s your best recommendation?

thanks!!
Hey my friend I don't have any suggestions, but I wanted to say hello.
Haven't seen you in awhile, glad to see you posting. Take care buddy.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Not so sure about Glock but for almost all other makes I use MGW(Midwest Gun Works)S&W, Sig etc. Easy to maneuver thru there site. Well set up with reasonable prices. Veteran discount.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey my friend I don't have any suggestions, but I wanted to say hello.
Haven't seen you in awhile, glad to see you posting. Take care buddy.
Of course! Thanks for saying hi. Good to know you’re out there!
I’ve been busy with many things, too much to list here but my thanks to you and the community for helping each other!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Buying directly from Glock (teamglock) has always been a good experience, for me. Same with GTDistributors. The other posters’ suggestions are also good, but I found better pricing on the two I listed. Be sure to include shipping in price comparisons.
Yes! Thank you very much. I was unsure because many other places that sold Glock parts seemed very shady. I’m not saying they’re all bad, but I’d see reviews saying things like

“hey this barrel has a problem, the guide rod slips off of it and causes a jam when cycling the gun.”

Or “This Glock barrel was very loose and wobbly when put in my Glock.”

obviously their parts are out of spec and I’m not comfortable trusting my life on something that has a problem like that. That was a hard ‘Nope’ for me ;)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
If you want, send me a picture of the firearm showing model and serial number and I’ll help where I can

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Serial number beginning letters
Is there something different about the pre “EH” barrels that wouldn’t let them fit my gen 3 Glock 19?

when I asked a gunsmith he said just get a gen 3 barrel since it’s gen specific. Said a gen 2 barrel would be okay too, but nothing about pre or post “EH”....

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I don’t know the exact nuances. Yours is post EH. The pre EH would be very early Gen3’s. For reference, my Gen 2 has two letters. All of my Gen3’s and my 2013 Gen4 have three letters. The G45 I got from GTDistributors yesterday (they were willing to take my GSSF free pistol certificate) is my first Glock with four letters.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
5,792 Posts
Glock Store, I love Kenny Mcgill

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don’t know the exact nuances. Yours is post EH. The pre EH would be very early Gen3’s. For reference, my Gen 2 has two letters. All of my Gen3’s and my 2013 Gen4 have three letters. The G45 I got from GTDistributors yesterday (they were willing to take my GSSF free pistol certificate) is my first Glock with four letters.
Oh okay. So if I asked them for a new Glock barrel or something could my “post EH“ still be able to fit a “pre EH” barrel to your knowledge?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Oh okay. So if I asked them for a new Glock barrel or something could my “post EH“ still be able to fit a “pre EH” barrel to your knowledge?
I think so, but you're really worried about nothing. The pre-EH models were all made before March 1989. My Gen2 G19 is serial number SV_____ and was built around December 1990. The barrel in it looks just like my Gen3 G23, from 2004 (of course, different caliber). Those two look just like the barrels in my Gen3 G22 and Gen4 G22.

From what little I know of the Gen 1 Glocks, the barrel wasn't really the difference, it was the trigger bar.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts