1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Best strong side IWB holster?

STACCATO 
3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  freefly 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a quality Kydex IWB holster, and I probably won't have the time to get something custom made...

The gun: Staccato P w/ x300

Wood Gun barrel Hardwood Wood stain Trigger

I carry appendix in a Saya 2.0, and have run an ALS 6390 on a QLS, but recently signed up for a course where they want me to bring a strong-side IWB (concealable) holster.

What do my fellow 2011 addicts recommend?

See less See more
#3 ·

#4 ·
I can move the clips on the Saya similar to what I see on the Tenicor, but 1) it's perfect how it sits for Appendix, I'm not inclined to mess with it, and 2) was hoping for something with a bit of cant to help with that Strong-side draw from 4 o'clock.

#5 ·
You can configure the tenicor to cant. I was gonna say that you could do the same to the holster you had in the pic but I understand not wanting to mess up a good thing. The certum 3 is really nice. I use the one I have appendix but it has a good range of adjustment and the wing is not difficult to deal with like the one you have. To use it strong side, I'd use the smallest bumper for the wing. They send 3 or 4 I think.

#13 ·
Lots of good options posted. Thank you so much, fellow addicts!

Ordered the Tier 1, which was closer in design to some IWB holsters I've used previously, AND getting a Malus Sol locally. I've heard lots of great things and maybe, just maybe, the Tenicor might replace my Saya 🤔

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.