Beyond Absurd

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UBOATDOC, Jun 27, 2020.

1. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    So now they have voted to rename an Orange County California airport from John Wayne to ? That the people's money for council time and money was spent on such a ridiculous gesture is bordering on psychotic......so new name? Jon Cryer Airport.....Ashton Kutcher Airpark...Lady Gaga Landing Field. Not sorry to ask, but don't you have other things to be concerned with besides denigrating the name of a deceased actor? WTF is wrong with you? Instead spend that time on necessary legislation to hold those leaders who do nothing in the face of chaos or anarchy legally, morally and financially responsible for ignoring the safety and well being of those who elected you.

ZoidMeister, 1L26, xerts1191 and 30 others like this.
  2. HooDoo Man

HooDoo Man Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 26, 2017
    That's it. It's time for ass kicking these weasels.

3. ILED93

ILED93 Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    They want to go back to calling it Orange County Airport because of some comments the Duke made in a Playboy interview 50 years ago. The man isn't even around to defend, explain, or even reconsider what was said. It's beyond ridiculous.

gps man, UBOATDOC, boatdoc and 5 others like this.
  4. HooDoo Man

Dec 26, 2017
    Rewriting History. There experts at it. Had plenty of time to practice in the indoctrination schools.

5. Dallas Knight

Dallas Knight Max Otto von Stierlitz

Jun 22, 2015
    It’s the voters

(that put the council members in place).

isialk, wrmiller, Babboonbobo and 2 others like this.
  6. HooDoo Man

Dec 26, 2017
    Voters? There doing a great job of F----ing that up too. All by mail weather you want it or not. Bring on the Illegal scum votes. (Dems)

7. dstallguy

dstallguy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 13, 2017
    This old video explains it all. History is repeating itself and now they are better equipped to push it forward.

RSCamaro, UBOATDOC, Jim PHL and 3 others like this.
  8. HooDoo Man

Dec 26, 2017
    Sounds like the DNC. I Saved that one.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    UBOATDOC, Jim PHL, boatdoc and 2 others like this.
  9. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    If they've got a problem with the Duke, they've got a problem with me. Fack em. I'm all for equal opportunities in life. Not equality of results or starting points, but you do you.

Next it'll be Davey Crockett. If they try to cuncel him, I'm putting on my coon skin cap, that is way too small, I was 5 when I got it, and shooting the next guy I see with a man bun.

ZoidMeister, Noel, KS95B40 and 9 others like this.
  10. HooDoo Man

Dec 26, 2017
    Target rich environment.

11. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    That's all insanity pure & simple. People have lost their minds!

12. JC54

JC54 New Member

Oct 5, 2017
    Communist takeovers of a country are always like this.

HooDoo Man, Babboonbobo and Spokes like this.
  13. Mike Meints

Mike Meints Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    Life is tough , but it's tougher when you're stupid !
    John Wayne
    This just seems to fit.....

gps man, jfrey, isialk and 6 others like this.
  14. Capthobo

Capthobo NRA Endowment member Supporting Addict

Nov 9, 2016
    Now your really startin to get in my craw pilgrim.

15. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    normally, group s of people try to fit in to a society to take advantage of all the good that the society offers. People of all colors,religions and upbringings still do this here as they have for centuries . they are silent becaus e they are happy to be able to live the lif e offered by hard work, good behavior, morals and family values that we cherish in our country

these losers want to be singled out for special treatment and not be held accountable for their behavior, not take responsibility for their choices in life . They also spread hatred and blame . They commit crimes including murder,rioting and looting to protest the killing by a cop of one thug but do nothing to stop thugs from t hriving in their communities and murdering thousands pe r year ...smh--pretty confused and low iq group if you ask me.

they are a groups of domestic terrorists--Obamas domestic isis-- they stand for nothing, promote a fake agenda and even worse promote black victimhood, do nothing to solve the problems their communities face...disgusting nazicrat puppets to their masters agenda(soros and obama talk of how easily they are manipulated--guess they missed that huh?)

ZoidMeister, KS95B40, FWoo45 and 4 others like this.
  16. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    I read the news today and Woodrow Wilson's name is being removed from buildings and seemingly the collective consciousness of Princeton University where he was once the President (before him becoming the President of the US) due to his racist views...my first reaction was shock not because I'm a big fan of President Wilson but rather the erasing of history is one of the contributing factors of repeating it, the Roman Empire did the same thing four, maybe five times.

Got me thinking how this sensitivity will impact Ford Motor Company when "they" focus on the unpleasant individual Henry Ford was, just to name one that comes to mind.

You'd think where we're headed with this exploding virus over the next few months folks would have something else to direct their energies toward.

KS95B40, gps man, FWoo45 and 6 others like this.
  17. Dave W.

Dave W. Active Member

Dec 22, 2019
    Nothing new, people is people, we have not changed since we were invented. Most of what we do and how we act is fairly predictable. History just keeps repeating itself. The exact circumstances and situations may have changed but the underlying basic issues have not.

Morality cannot be legislated, so politicians address symptoms because they cannot change the real problem. It makes them and the constituents feel good, something was done.

18. Fred_G

Fred_G Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Scaramouche, the 'Rona is not as effective now, so they are moving on. Have you noticed not reports of the 'Rona are almost only new cases? Used to be new cases and death rate. Seems the death rate is not as high, so now it is the 'horror' of all the new cases and 'asymptomatic' cases.

19. tac45

tac45 What me worry ? Supporting Addict

Mar 4, 2012
    I have it on good authority the new name will be Anarchy Airfield !
    All the air traffic controllers have been trained to crash the aircraft
    Into each other .

UBOATDOC, Mike Meints and Spokes like this.
  20. ~JM~

~JM~ Wrinkled Member

Jan 23, 2017
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-democrats-resolution-john-wayne-airport-renamed

The resolution, first reported by the Los Angeles Times, calls on the Orange County Board of Supervisors to reverse the 1979 decision to rename it after Duke, and cites remarks he made in a 1971 interview with Playboy.

“I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people,” he said in that interview nearly 50 years ago.

“I don’t feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves,” he said at another point in the interview.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted