1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
born in the wrong century
8,957 Posts
What's troubling is that Biden was elected to the office of VP.

He is a vile and disgusting pile of garbage........and was known to be a vile and disgusting piece of garbage.....yet was still elected to office. At present he is the democrap's frontrunner for The President of The United States of America.

How does such trash aspire to such heights ???

He is an idiot. He didn't get their on his own. He was positioned and pulled along.

Most fiction novels are more tame than the political realities that we are witnessing at present.

·
Never Forget
9,816 Posts
It did for the French people 'mouche.

I think we are at that point in the US. We need a "cleansing".
We will never vote these thugs out, the system is that thoroughly broken.

You cut out cancerous tumors to be rid of them.
I totally agree. Too many people still have faith in the voting process and are apathetic because certain situations aren't affecting them right this minute.

·
born in the wrong century
8,957 Posts

Video demonstrates, on a tiny scale, the disturbing support that feeds this clown. How anyone could possibly be so blind to support him is lost on me.

He's a criminal and a traitor. Should be tried in a court of law and then face the music.......stout new rope, shiny bullet, old Sparky, stoning, etc. Do it publicly and then continue the process with the rest of the criminals in office.....Pelosi, Waters, Schiff (would require a very small noose), Ilhan Omar, RashidaTlaib , etc........

·
Registered
435 Posts
Oh yes. Sleepy Joe has been this over the top stupid for pretty much all of his life. On top of that, even before what appears to be some cognitive issues now, he has had an aversion to being truthful - discussing made up life experiences, bald face lying, plagiarizing his college papers and other more current work. And yet, the people of Delaware voted him into the Senate for decades.

Pathetic.

·
Registered
435 Posts

Video demonstrates, on a tiny scale, the disturbing support that feeds this clown. How anyone could possibly be so blind to support him is lost on me.

He's a criminal and a traitor. Should be tried in a court of law and then face the music.......stout new rope, shiny bullet, old Sparky, stoning, etc. Do it publicly and then continue the process with the rest of the criminals in office.....Pelosi, Waters, Schiff (would require a very small noose), Ilhan Omar, RashidaTlaib , etc........
Biden minced words there AND tried to body shame the prospective voter by calling him "fat". Perhaps Joe didn't "set up" his son the Board of Directors gig at the Ukrainian gas firm, but he didn't have to make the phone call to get that done. Hunter did the legwork and his daddy didn't care that his kid was selling access to Biden - the point man to United States Ukraine policy.

"Here's the deal Jack" as poor ol' Uncle Joe would say - this is a very simple case of graft and influence peddling.

Joe Biden and his lazy, worthless son are bums.

·
Banned
2,687 Posts
I believe Biden, Hillary, et al, are clinically every bit the Sociopath, the monster, that Ted Bundy was.

The difference is they are capable of much greater damage with impunity.
They are destroying a nation, Ted was "merely" a sadistic murderer.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.