1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
In the staging lanes
2,259 Posts
6'2"
310lbs
43" waist
Haha, BIG GUY, you're a fargin' ballerina compared to me.

I use (EDCX9) Warbird, IWB/OWB convertibles at a 25deg cant. It hides perfect under my FFG (full figured guy) love handles. I also have 3 more Warbird's set up the same way. DW ECO, WC Xtac compact, & WC Wilber Centac.

Also the 2" bigger waist size is sound advice from @gaijin.

George

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I am a thin guy & find the Galco Jack Ass shoulder holster more comfortable
for all day carry than the IWB holster.

IWB does work better for warm weather, when a shirt is all you need.
At a 32" waist, the hardest part for me is keeping my pants up LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Thanks guys, just need to keep trying different ways.
What about dropping a few lb’s?

You’d feel like a new man. I’m 6’6” was 311 lbs. Dropped down to 248 lbs. I’m a jacked 265 lbs now. I had to drill a new hole in my belt a couple of weeks ago. Never felt better. A New Year is coming....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What about dropping a few lb’s?

You’d feel like a new man. I’m 6’6” was 311 lbs. Dropped down to 248 lbs. I’m a jacked 265 lbs now. I had to drill a new hole in my belt a couple of weeks ago. Never felt better. A New Year is coming....

Good for you, great accomplishment. I was at 335 a few years ago so I have been there and just stopped.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Good for you, great accomplishment. I was at 335 a few years ago so I have been there and just stopped.
It’s literally the hardest thing I’ve ever done. They’re are so many health reasons alone to do it. Sorry if I’m going off topic, but I a fix the problem type of guy. It’s helped with my knees and sleep apnea.

Oh and for every 30 lbs you lose your penis gets an inch bigger.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It’s literally the hardest thing I’ve ever done. They’re are so many health reasons alone to do it. Sorry if I’m going off topic, but I a fix the problem type of guy. It’s helped with my knees and sleep apnea.

Oh and for every 30 lbs you lose your penis gets an inch bigger.

I can't loose enough to make a difference.

·
resident crank
1,979 Posts
To answer the original question. I bought this fine rig from a very fine local maker who I’ve bought five gun belts from and at least one other 1911 holster. I’m not as big as you, but I just found carrying in a shoulder rig to be...cumbersome.

I only where 40 waist pants, but 46-48 Extra Long coat.

Sleeve Shoulder Textile Electronic device Table

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.