1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Guys/Gals.... I have been racking my brain trying to come up with a good topic and I think this is pretty fitting being I just picked up a revolver that ive waited a long time for.......only to find out.... IT WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED!!!!! with that being said...
Guys and Gals.... what is your most dissapointing/ dissatisfied pistol purchase?
Air gun Toy Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun
....... I believe this is mine... dont chew me out

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[Q: 2494665, member: 11236"]
So, what disappointed you. Revolvers are pretty straight forward and utilitarian
[/QUOTE]
This my first revolver... I dont really have a pistol to compare it to.. Idk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
For me, I’m going to say a P30sk. I bought it to be my carry gun. At the time, I was new to ownership. And the DA pull was kicking my ass. When I stumbled on a used edc x9 at a pawn shop, I never looked back.

and yet I refuse to give up. Dumping money into it with greyguns.

And now I’m waiting for Ernie at LTT to officially announce his new thing for the P30 series.

Im a stubborn German.
thats a tenth of my HK collection....my p30sk is awesome!
Wood Trigger Air gun Shotgun Gas

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
I hear ya in the smith. I found a 7x for a good price and with the bead blast thought it looked fuggly. Broke out the mothers and a good supply of old cotton tee shirts and put a shine on. That with a set of cheap rubber boot grips, a new main spring to fix the light strikes (think i know why the price was good) and now i love it. View attachment 993457
View attachment 993456
you used Mothers to make it look like that???? looks sweet! I haven't had any issues gun is solid! I hate the two finger grip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts