1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,580 Posts
I haven't had their coffee but for the price of 3 cups at Dunkin' I'd say it's worth a try. Thanks for the heads up!:morning:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got JB blend at the LGS before, so this was a good opportunity to try the AK blend and save a few bucks.

I also bought a reusable filter cup and a bag pf Pete’s after reading about it in the coffee thread

·
Registered
204 Posts
That's why Starbucks gets five bucks for a cup of burnt crap.
Hey Husker.....it's not a cup - it's called a "Short". I was chastised for asking for a large.....and was told " It's a Grande, Sir" . And I thought I was anal.
Darrel

·
1911 'TIL DEATH DO US PART
23,340 Posts
I ended up going with Folgers morning cafe.
So far it's the best I've found for the k cup machine.
I still have a few I want to try but Folgers is leading. (who'd a thunk it)
I also got the reusable filter so I can expand my options.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,580 Posts
Well, we don't have a Starbucks around here but we do have a Dunkin' and a medium coffee is about $2.25 there and a K-cup coffee in the cafeteria here at work is $1.25. I'm no math whiz but at <$0.67 a K-cup for the Black Rifle coffee it sounds like a pretty good deal to me by comparison. Their coffee gets good reviews so I went ahead and ordered two 12 packs to give it a try. That's 24 cups of coffee for the cost of 7 at Dunkin' so unless this stuff is total crap that makes it a bargain in my book.

Oh, and I just checked with my wife and she said that $7.99 shipped is a good price and she knows everything.:grin:

·
Premium Member
26,472 Posts
The way I look at it, boils down to this. If you like cheap coffee, good for you. Do you like expensive coffee, good for you. It’s all about what makes you happy and what taste or profile you like.

·
NRA Endowment member
3,145 Posts
I’ve been hooked on this for my K cup machine for a few years now.
Amazon $35 for 100 pods and free shipping.
8BB226CF-FF98-4DE3-944C-E4791B912654.png

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have to say I have become a fan of Black Rifle. It doesn't help that they opened up a roasting facility here in town and have a company store where I can go in and get what I want when I want it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts