1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just outsided the realm of Crazy!
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to find the perfect holster for me and my EDC Walther PPS M2. Cannot do IWB anymore due to some, uuuum, extra baggage?!
Black Darkness Grey Monochrome Black-and-white
Anyway, came across Blackdog Concealment holsters and really found myself liking the looks of their Guarddog OWB. Took a chance, ordered one and, man am I happy I did! The Walther clicks in nice and really draws smoothly from the holster. 0.06 Kydex and with the pancake belt loops, it pulls the gun in nice and comfy! Also, conceals real well for my type of dress. Don't mind the spare tire, I'm working on getting rid of it. Age and disability have caused me to slow down. The extra snacks aren't helping any either!
Black Darkness Grey Monochrome Black-and-white
I got the full sweat shield to protect slide against skin contact.

·
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll be hitting the range tomorrow and Thurs. to start drawing drills 'til it becomes second nature!:thumbs:

Reactions: LPRoad

·
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been playing around with different clothing (shirts) and found w/the 10 degree cant, drawing the Walther is better than I could have hoped for! It really is a great holster for me. I'm seriously considering a second one as a backup.

·
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
3,710 Posts
Doesn't that tight belt bother you...I can't pull my belts that tight anymore as it causes me a lot of discomfort..
I have to pocket carry a lot more now. I find my Walther, that I love, a bit too big and heavy for the pocket..

·
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doesn't that tight belt bother you
It's actually really not that tight. I have basically a pancake posterior so, cinching my belt pretty good, keeps my britches from riding around my ankles.

Now, if I was living in California, I might get a way with that!:roflmaro::roflmaro:

Reactions: Spokes
1 - 7 of 7 Posts