BLAGO

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mechanized, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Mechanized

Mechanized He's a large "member" Supporting Addict

Sep 24, 2011
    14 years for crimes against freedom. Last I knew this was treason. Keeping a man from his right to honest representation and with holding democracy. This should be punishable by the death. I think it might teach all the crooked politicians a lesson. It's a crime against the US. HANG THE MAN I say.:mad2: He may not have conspired to over throw however his actions could have prevented the governmental process.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  2. deadguy

deadguy Jack Welch Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    At least he gets to spend his years as someone's "effin golden" boy on the same prison as the last IL gov convicted of corruption.

Hmmmm. 4 out 8 now...

3. DAT85

DAT85 BIG OL' BALD HAID ! Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    I can't wait to see what his "hair" looks like after a couple of years in prison. :biggrin1:

A total,ego maniacal assclown.
    In other words,a typical politician.:mad2:

DAT85

4. ajstrider

ajstrider Active Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Nonviolent crime, he will be out in no time.

5. deadguy

Sep 7, 2011
  6. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    Only from a city that has deep roots in organized crime do you get one of the most crooked politician.

7. Cerebrus

Cerebrus Push to test, release to detonate

Aug 17, 2011
  8. deadguy

Sep 7, 2011
    well, according that that he would be eligible after 12 years instead of 14. He isn't slated to go in until Feb. 2012. 85% served which is very good.

9. 45Driver

45Driver Throbbing Member.

Sep 24, 2011
    The common thought on this deal seems to be that this sentence "will teach other politicians a lesson"... actually the lesson is you don't F with Obama and get away with it, you get buried.

10. Glock2740

Glock2740 1911 addict Staff Member Moderator

Aug 16, 2011
    Key words, "one of". Our supreme leader is also "from" Chicago.

11. Mechanized

Sep 24, 2011
    Men swear to defend the freedom of others with their lives and he shat on every Illinois residents freedom. Let his life be sacrificed in the name of freedom.

12. FXWG

FXWG Legion of Doom Alumni

Nov 25, 2011
    How does this guy not report to prison until Feb 16th?????
    If anyone else was convicted they would strart their sentence
    immediately.

13. Mechanized

Sep 24, 2011
    Exactly. I hope all that prison overcrowding he caused gets him in a big loving mans arms in his cell.

14. Dennis1209

Dennis1209 New Member

Oct 14, 2011
    After living in Illinois for 38 years, I've decided I'd like to become pen pals with George Ryan and Bag-O-B!tch. I enjoyed paying 4k a year in property taxes, living in a crappy house on a small lot, surrounded by Section 8 housing and crime. Loved the $101.00 license plate sticker fee. Appreciated not having the ability to obtain a HCP and the requirement of a FOID card just to touch a gun anywhere in the state. Looking forward in the near future to correspond with Pat Quinn and Daily. Do I sound bitter?

15. Mechanized

Sep 24, 2011
    I truly believe what I said about his life. I maybe bitter however I take freedom seriously.

16. Kazan

Kazan FUBAR

Sep 2, 2011
    Have to agree he betrayed the public trust, I don't care what anyone says, those bastards need to be held to a higher standard. 14 years a deterrent? Marching his ass behind the court house a putting one in his ear would be a deterrent.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted