·
Super Moderator
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they do. For me when comparing prices, I have to remember to add my state (PA) sales tax of 6% to any of the Target prices. That way I then know the net cost on my door step.

·
Super Moderator
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think all internet sales requires your in state taxes to be added now. Some weird Federal law passed law year. I think.
Yes that is correct. There was some court case where that was decided. That said however, many online retailers have not yet begun to add the tax. I will continue to take advantage of that as long as I can.

·
Super Moderator
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I get the same stuff from Target Sports with their Prime membership for $165.42 shipped. I buy enough annually that the membership is definitely worth it.
Does that $165.42 include your state's sales tax?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Does that $165.42 include your state's sales tax?
I placed my last order on 12/15/19 for 2000 rounds of 45 ACP and I was not charged for FL state tax.

I just added a couple of cases of 9mm to my shopping cart and went to the checkout. There is no tax.

·
Super Moderator
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, that's awesome. Anytime I try to buy from Target Sports they always add the PA sales tax of 6%.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I placed my last order on 12/15/19 for 2000 rounds of 45 ACP and I was not charged for FL state tax.

I just added a couple of cases of 9mm to my shopping cart and went to the checkout. There is no tax.
A lot depends on how aggressively your state treasurer and states attorney are going after companies. Here in NC they are going after everyone.

To piggy back on the Blazer a really good lower volume deal is Browning 124gr at Academy.

150 rounds for $24.99 and free shipping for all orders over $50. So 2 boxes gets you free shippng.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/br...e-ammunition-150-rounds#repChildCatid=7262613

·
Super Moderator
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So WVsig, do you have to add NC sales tax to that 24.99?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
So WVsig, do you have to add NC sales tax to that 24.99?
Yes pretty much everyone shipping into NC does now plus they have stores in NC so they were collecting it before the recent court ruling.

I don’t know if they will charge you PA sales tax.

It is my understanding that it is Winchester Ammo with a Browning headstamp. It is better than WWB and is 124gr which is nice.

You can also sign up for Activejunky which gives you 4% back in rebates. They send you a rebate check or they send it directly to your Paypal every QTR. Brownells, Cabelas and others are also on it. I was turned on to it on another forum and was skeptical but I got money back.

This is a referral link.

http://www.activejunky.com/invite/1846528

·
Super Moderator
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks WVsig. One of the addicts on here turned me on to activejunky awhile back. I use it when ever I buy from Brownells, Cabela's etc., etc. And I have received rebates from them. Good to go!

Reactions: WVsig

·
Premium Member
3,710 Posts
Have been purchasing the great majority of my ammunition from target sports. Never charged me shipping if I ordered by the case. No sales take either..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts