Bloomberg to crack down on Internet gun sales?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Ridge, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
  2. Ditto_95

Ditto_95 Why oh why? Supporting Addict

Nov 5, 2011
    Does anyone take this boob seriously anymore?

3. 1911fanatic

1911fanatic Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2011
    I couldn't have watched that vid...I couldn't even read the entire "article"...omg these f******g liberals, first they institutionalize a segment of the population w/gov checks and then complain about crime and guns, because its the guns fault and yours and mine because we like them and spend money on them instead of spending money on g*****n electric cars and green energy...and we don't contribute enough in taxes. I love how "informed" people complain if I make a sweeping generalization about something, however, they can lump me in with welfare collecting thugs and criminals. I'm just gonna stop there....I apologize for my ranting.

1563621 likes this.
  4. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Specifically, they mentioned message boards and other person to person gun transfers as being targeted. That's my favorite way to buy and sell guns! I reach an audience with what I have and find a seller with what I want. It would be a crime to have to go through stores to even buy and sell a used gun.

5. Chris

Chris YOU ****!!!! Supporting Addict

Aug 17, 2011
    The usual BS :blah:

Let's create more regulations to prevent the bad guys from getting guns even though they will get them anyways. Who is affected? The majority of the people who take their rights serious and do not break the law or buy/sell guns privately to people they know to be shady.

I hate the media for their usual great reporting :mad2:

ETA: Just read the article and did not watch the video. I doubt my opinion would change....

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted