1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a T3 thin built by the one and only Mr Bob Reeves. It is a complete set including 2 mag, case, build sheet/test target, manual. It was carried but overall it’s in really nice shape. $2650 shipped cash or credit (3% fee) accepted
Gun Firearm Trigger White Line
Gun Firearm Trigger White Gun accessory
Metal Material property Everyday carry Silver Still life photography
Metal Grey Composite material Steel Material property
Grey Metal Engineering Carbon Steel
Grey Composite material Office equipment Silver

1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Oh my...very nice! what makes this a "T3 Thin"? Thin grips?.....and I may have some trade fodder ;)

1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh my...very nice! what makes this a "T3 Thin"? Thin grips?.....and I may have some trade fodder ;)
The T3 Thin has all the features you love about the T3 with a reduced grip circumference. It has a thinned front strap, flat mainspring housing, and thin alien grips, which is an excellent option for people that prefer a smaller grip to the traditional 1911.

https://www.nighthawkcustom.com/t3-thin

·
Registered
196 Posts
Image of the target sheet? When did nighthawk start using ambi safeties without the tab behind the right grip panel?

1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Image of the target sheet? When did nighthawk start using ambi safeties without the tab behind the right grip panel?
Text Paper Black-and-white Monochrome Parallel

1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
does it hold 10 round wilson etm's. if so i'd like to try and figure out a trade.
It’s an officers frame so I don’t think they would be flush fit

1 - 20 of 24 Posts