Bond Arms summer special free BBL with purchase of Snake Slayer or Texas Defender

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Old Rasputin, May 18, 2019.

1. Old Rasputin

Old Rasputin Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2017
    I posted this on my favorite local forum, Florida Shooters Network and also wanted to share with you guys here.
    Not sure where to post this since the handgun in question is not a revolver or semi-auto.
    Passing on to y'all that Bond arms is offering an awesome deal.
    Buy a Snake Slayer or Texas defender and get a free 3" BBL:

"Get your FREE 3" barrel*, standard panel rubber grips & Bond Arms Shirt NOW through May 31st!"
    https://www.bondarms.com/Summer-Sale-1.aspx

I've been wanting a Bond Arms derringer for a few years.
    Why??? I dont know, I have no practical use for one of these, I dont go hiking in the woods, the closest thing to hiking I do is take my little dog to the back yard to take a ****. Very dangerous!!!

I happened to see this promotion on the Bond Arms website & it pushed me over the edge so to speak.
    So, I bought a Snake Slayer last weekend, submitted my info to Bond arms and already received (within a week) the free BBL & Grip & a 100% cotton Tee shirt that once washed & dried shrunk up 2 sizes too small to actually wear.

For what it's worth, my initial impression, other than the slightly wobbly hammer, this gun is built like the proverbial brick ****-house.
    Beautifully crafted handgun, aesthetically flawless in every respect stainless steel construction, I'm looking forward to test firing.
    I did order their oversized rubber grip to help with the anticipated recoil on such a small gun.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Glanoril likes this.
  2. Old Sea Dragon

Old Sea Dragon Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2018
    45/410 then? Did you pick a different caliber for the second barrel? My brother used to have a 38 special derringer and it was quite a handful. His had multiple hammer positions to fire the top, bottom, or both at once. I never saw anyone who could hold on to it when both barrels went off simultaneously. Have fun with it and let us know how it shoots. If you are down in Florida you never know what might show up in your backyard.

3. Old Rasputin

Old Rasputin Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2017
    Yes, here in central Florida we do have our share of yard critters.
    It came with a .357/.38 bbl and I ordered the .410/.45.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  4. Old Sea Dragon

Old Sea Dragon Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Very nice, I would love to gift one to my brother some day

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted