SOLD *both sold locally 18" FDE Tavor, gen 4 G19 unfired

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Otis1911, May 15, 2017.

1. Otis1911

Otis1911 Active Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Both sold locally please close.

I have a lightly used Tavor I picked up on a trade. It has the Timney trigger pack along with the stock trigger pack. Unknown roundcount but the previous owner left it in excellent condition and I am estimating the round count to be low. There are some light wear marks on the top rail where optics have been mounted. I had one of my cans direct threaded onto the rifle but it has not been fired suppressed and will
    Have the A2 re-installed.

1800 OBRO with factory mag, box and accessories shipped to CONUS to my FFL to your FFL

Also up is a blue label Glock gen 4 19 unfired with true glow night sights. Comes with 3 mags. 550 shipped my FFL to your FFL CONUS.

I'm funding an interest in a .308 pistol on an AR platform, sig716, POF, etc.... I may be able to be suckered into a .45 1911 with a threaded barrel too. I have other pistols, mags, optics, etc... to help even out a trade if necessary. Since I'm going unpaid at work for a few weeks while I wait for my retirement plans to be finalized I'd rather not have to add cash to a deal. IMG_3215.JPG IMG_3216.JPG IMG_3217.JPG IMG_3218.JPG

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    Raven312 and 45caldude like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted