1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off to the range and one of these is not coming back with me! Take a guess.

Sometime ago I sent a Colt Railgun to Jason for a build and my spot is coming up and I have decided I no longer want a Railgun built as I no longer carry with a weapon mounted light (I Prefer offhand light techniques) So Jason was gracious enough to allow me to swap out the guns.

View attachment 276427
Brown Gun Firearm Trigger Tan
Brown Gun Firearm Photograph White
Brown Tan Leather Everyday carry Handgun holster

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
I have not decided on any details but it will be a user so functionality is key. Yost and Burton are my bucket list guns as to me they build the finest traditional guns around.
Nice, look forward to seeing the build when it is done.

You may want to look at and add Jardine to the list of builders of the finest traditional guns around.

Reactions: FWoo45 and hyespeed

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, look forward to seeing the build when it is done.

You may want to look at and add Jardine to the list of builders of the finest traditional guns around.
Thanks, I tried contacting Jardine a couple years ago and never heard anything back so I gave up hahaha

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a gorgeous trio. That Yost Large Letter is perfection. Who build the NRM in the middle?
Thanks, The NRM was built at Wilson Combat by one of the master smiths who was recommended, I need to go dig through all the folders in safe to find the name. Kind of weird story tbh.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Thanks, The NRM was built at Wilson Combat by one of the master smiths who was recommended, I need to go dig through all the folders in safe to find the name. Kind of weird story tbh.
The more I looked at it I was thinking it was a Wilson build. Certainly the nicest Wilson/Colt I have seen.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We really need to get a Kali shoot together. I wouldn't have ever thought so but there are some really exquisite 1911's in this state. Yery nice collection and congratulations on the future addition!
Thanks,
That would be cool a 1911 addicts range day. It makes sense to me California used to be pro gun and before all the crazy laws 1911s were probably the most popular model.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts