1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received some awesome Box Elder from @Gripwright and as I’m a boastful show-off, lol, I thought I’d share these pics. The T. Walnuts are new from Bob too, but I’ve shown the Ironwood before. I didn’t think I’d like the B Elder, but one of my fav sets. T. Walnut is my fav and I have a couple spectacular sets of this wood in the works.

I just love getting new furniture for my pistols. Anyway, enough rambling...three different woods side by side:

Gun Trigger Metal Gun accessory Iron

Gun Trigger Metal Shotgun Material property

Product Gun Brown Firearm Photograph
Gun Firearm White Trigger Black

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a really classy looking stable! Thanks for the pics....glad you like the grips!
Thank you sir. The toughest part I have is the time and funds it takes to get a nice pistol so I can fit new grips. The surprise of the Box Elders was really nice, hard to photo how special they are.

·
Registered
608 Posts
@Highfiguregrips I have two sets of your cocobolo grips that have come in too. A new Turnbull blue finished pistol is coming in soon for one of these sets.

View attachment 405133
In your pic of the grips in the drawer, who made the set with the grooves that are in the upper left. I would love to get one of the Turkish walnut sets but with the grooves. Thanks!

Reactions: Mtek

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@fnfn those were made by sgm grips. The wood is nice, those are cocobolo, but I’ll leave it at that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts