Boy with a frog

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by jaydoc, Nov 7, 2018.

1. jaydoc

jaydoc i'm riding a turtle!

Aug 10, 2012
    There was this little boy about 12 years old walking down the sidewalk. He was pulling a wagon and dragging a flattened frog on a string behind it.
    He comes up to the doorstep of a House of Ill Repute and knocks on the door. The Madam answers the door and asks him what he wants.
    He says he wants what she is selling inside, had the money to buy it, and wasn't leaving until he got it. She thought she would have some fun so she told him to come in.

Once inside she tells him to pick one of the girls he liked. He asked her if any of the girls had any diseases and of course the Madam said no.
    He said he had heard men talking about having to go to the hospital for shots after making love with Mable.
    THAT was the girl he wanted, and that he had the money to pay for it. She told him to go upstairs and go to the first room on the right.

So off he goes, up the stairs, dragging the frog behind him. Ten minutes later he came back down still dragging the frog.
    He paid the Madam, and picked up his wagon and headed out the door. The Madam, curious, stopped him.
    She asked why he picked the only girl with a disease, instead of one of the others. He said,

"Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my Parents are going out to a restaurant for dinner, leaving me at home with a baby-sitter.
    When they leave, I'm going to screw the baby-sitter, who happens to be very fond of cute little boys, and I'll give her the disease that I just caught.
    When Mom and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On the way, he'll jump her bones, and he'll catch it.
    When Dad gets home, he and Mom will go to bed, they'll make love, and Mom will catch it.
    In the morning when Dad goes to work, the milkman will deliver the milk and he'll have a quickie with Mom, and he'll catch it.

And HE'S the Son-of-a-Bitch that ran over my FROG!!!"

rmac, jfrey, AZPhil and 12 others like this.
  2. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Haven't heard that one. :roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro:

3. Journeyman1234

Journeyman1234 Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2017

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted