1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wrinkled Member
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for ideas on Brass Catchers. I need something that is portable. Often the wind is blowing. I've been using a drop cloth, but it wasn't large enough. I bought a big plastic tarp, but it becomes a kite in the wind when I'm by myself. Thanks.

·
Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled.
4,980 Posts
That’s the ticket.

·
Wrinkled Member
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I use the inside of my shirt on my neck. Not comfortable but it works. Brass doesn’t hit the ground.
YEP!

Was shooting at an outdoor location that is available to the public. Small group of 20 something year olds pulled up. Guy introducing his girl to an auto-loader. Gal is blessed & sporting a low cut top. Hot brass lands right between those babies. She dances, spins & covered every person out there. I rolled up & never returned.

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
YEP!

Was shooting at an outdoor location that is available to the public. Small group of 20 something year olds pulled up. Guy introducing his girl to an auto-loader. Gal is blessed & sporting a low cut top. Hot brass lands right between those babies. She dances, spins & covered every person out there. I rolled up & never returned.
I personally love blessed woman but what a bunch of morons!! Wife’s a DD and dresses accordingly for shooting:roll:

·
Registered
5 Posts
In bullseye matches these are a favorite brass catcher. A lot of guys make their own too.
CMM Shooting Sports - Ultimate Brass Catcher

1 - 11 of 11 Posts