1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
593 Posts
These really do make sight replacement a piece of cake.

·
Chambers Custom Owners Club
2,502 Posts
I own one with multiple shoes. Amazing pusher! 100% worth it if you are swapping sights on multiple pistols.

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,482 Posts
Has anyone noticed how often Brownells has been out of stock on parts as of late? Maybe it's just my item list. They also did not run but one sale during black Friday and Holiday season . Midway has been getting nearly all of my business lately.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I've bought some ammo from them lately that were good deals once you factored in rebates, 10 or 11% off, and free shipping...but I can't say I've bought many parts. I know you've got to double-check their pricing and not just assume you are getting a good deal....but that's everywhere in my opinion.

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,058 Posts
I have the Wheeler universal sight pusher. Other than being just slightly smaller than a German U-Boat it works pretty good at $100 less than that MGW Pro. Is there an advantage to the Pro?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Thanks for clarifying. I know nothing about these things and won't be doing this for a living...I am wondering if this is the best value/choice for an occasional user? I'd like whatever I get to be able to be used with any gun, even the horrible good-for-nothing plastic ones! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts