1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1989 Browning Hi Power, base gun was hand picked LE trade in. It was excellent plus before Basic Carry job. Following is work done by me with help of veteran 'smith and friend John Gallagher. I've carried the hi power generally, in rotation with my 1911s since the 90s, so I've come up with a few mods that make them among the top in a 9mm carry gun.
Started with excellent + matching # commercial marked Browning Hi Power the following was done:
* all new BHSS springs (every spring)
* light dehorn
* 4.5# trigger job with CS hammer
* forged flat trigger
Polished feed ramp/breech face/extractor hook
* Trijicon night sights (2018 but numbers came off w cleaning)
Pachmayr G10 "thin" grips, recontoured for even thinner grip.
* Black Graphite Cerakote
* polish trigger and hammer sides to match barrel.

Test fired 100 rounds various ammo, carried a few months, pics are current.
Price is $850 shipped from my FFL to yours. Payment by discreet online methods or USPS m.o
Any questions please ask. Thanks, Matt.
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Black
Gun Everyday carry Grey Trigger Tan

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Lamey is a very accomplished master craftsman in the world of hand forged knives. I can vouch for his work on knives and firearms.
As in Matt Lamey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
I would like to have this one, I've been wanting another Hi-Power ever since I sold my last one. The timing is just bad for me right now. Maybe you will post another one up after first of the year. GLWS!

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would like to have this one, I've been wanting another Hi-Power ever since I sold my last one. The timing is just bad for me right now. Maybe you will post another one up after first of the year. GLWS!
I understand completely, I'm simply selling it to buy another hi power variation I currently don't have.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Reactions: Lamey

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,829 Posts
If I buy the gun do I get a deal on a knife to go with it?:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts