1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD on another site to Novak, I’m sure it will be a beautiful build SOLD Very nice Browning Hi Power MKIII .40 S&W in polished blue finish. Pistol is in excellent condition and fired very little. There is one small mark in the blueing on the slide that is pictured and a couple small nicks on the wood grips. Other than that there is no appreciable wear or blemishes in the finish. Comes with two OEM factory 10 round mags but no box. $795 shipped CONUS to your FFL. PP F&F, USPS MO, or personal check if you are a well known supporting member, will hold shipping until funds clear. Not looking for any trades, selling to fund down payment for a Garthwaite Hi Power 9mm build I am about to send him.

Brown Product Gun Firearm Trigger
Brown Gun Firearm Trigger Tan
Metal Tan Material property Bullet Steel
Metal Office supplies Material property Office equipment Silver

·
Registered
359 Posts
You will love it, Garthwaite builds a truly exceptional HP. I started with the .40 S&W and had him add the Barstow 3 lug 9mm barrel. The .40 is a little beefier, makes for an exceptional two caliber pistol with a simple barrel swap. Regardless, you are going to love what he builds for you that is for sure.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I debated sending him the .40 instead of the 9mm but the 9mm is more svelte. I was surprised how soft shooting this .40 is though, I’m sure it would be really soft shooting with a 9mm barrel.

·
Registered
359 Posts
You are correct in that the 9mm is a little more svelte, good way to put it. But that .40 does make a soft shooting pistol, it is a dream. Mine was done by Jim back in the early 90’s so it is real “old school”, but he is one of the best hand checkering pros in the business. When you can checker around the SN like that you have out of this world skills! Good luck, and enjoy the heck out of yours when you get it, I have mine.
Wood Audio equipment Bicycle accessory Hardwood Electronic device
Wood Hardwood Gun Flooring Firearm

·
Registered
626 Posts
Is your Browning wearing original sights, or have they been changed? If so, what to? I just let a well-finished Hi-Power go; a shame to have holsters, mags and the like and nothing to put them in .........

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
GLWS Mr Garthwaite build a fine BHP.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts